This is a fact: You will suck McCoys cock in a blow out. Good luck.
You are gay.
This is a fact: You will suck McCoys cock in a blow out. Good luck.
You are gay.
Alex Smith = Good
Browns gay QB= Crappy brownpoo player
Why is your teams colors brown? It's gross. Poop color team. Suits your team well.
This is a fact. You guys will lose in a blow out game. good luck.
p.s. colt mccoy sucks.
Your team is a mess. How can you be a fan of this horrible unhistoric franchise? Good luck on sunday.
The Browns are a Poop Team. They will be in the superbowl this year after I poop out my mexican lunch.
Do you guys like the name and colors of your football team? It just seems as if you're team name and colors is referencing to poop. Browns? I guess it makes sense since you guys have a crappy football team. The color fits well I suppose.
P.S. - The Browns will be in the superbowl this year for me...after I crap out all the food I just ate from this cheap mexican restaurant.
This game will not even be close, the 49ers will destroy the Cleveland Browns. 45 to 10 49ers win in an epic blow out which leads Browns fans into questioning their head coach. Colt Mccoy is a crappy QB and never will be elite. That is all. Cleveland Browns are not good.
The Browns are a terrible football team. you guys need a real head coach as well.
How about Portland, Sacramento, San Antonio, Dallas, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Charlotte and any number of other cities, including Cleveland. Believe it or not, the Cavs, without LeBron, drew pretty well last year.
I dont care. the browns will lose come sunday and u guys know it. goodbye losers.
Finally, the Browns play a team with a quarterback who's less skilled than Colt McCoy.
You're kidding right? That's absurd.
Record setting horrible offense. Browns suck.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/10/24/the-browns-offense-is-record-setting/
Zombo said:
You brought up basketball, bitch.
It'll be interesting to see how long harbaugh's rah rah college shit lasts ... probably until this Sunday.
Zombo
The browns suck. Your football team name says it all. Oh your coach sucks too btw. loser team
Zombo said:
Really? We're way over it. He's a dick, we get it.
When's the last time you hippie cocksuckers had a good basketball team out there?
Zombo
Who the hell watches basketball besides Boston, Miami and LA?
Zombo said:
I like how you try to hide your homosexuality by pretending to like football. Keep your Asshat. Our defensse looks forward to hosting Alex Smith's annual "meltdown game".
Zombo
Grow up dude.
Bunch of cry babys on this forum. Not surprised, Cleveland is known for crying...You guys still can't even get over the fact that Lebron bailed.
You guys have no class. Typical Browns fans...
Here we go...we get fan of team that was terrable last yr, your 5-1 this yr having a great yr, and you think your going to crush us. I think you win ALOT PEOPLE THINK YOU WILL WIN. Our Defense is 4th in the NFL. I think that means our Defense is pretty good. You will not score 35 pts. Have you score 35 points in a game all yr?? Besides the Tampa game were they didnt even get off the plane forthat game. Although I thought it was great that the 49ers were beating the Bucs so bad that V. Davis had a running play. THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!
Please do not come here and talk shit, you have a very good team. I like watching them casue of Gore, Willis( I think best LB in the Game) and Davis
17-7 49ers
You might want to take an English class.
This game will be over at half time. Niners win easy. The Browns are a terrible football team.
49er fan here. Sorry but I believe that you guys will get killed in this football game. You guy's didn't look very good against Seattle and your defense will not be able to stop Frank Gore. Sorry guys but this game is a blowout 35 to 3 Niners win easy. Good luck...I guess. Even a little bit of luck wont help you guys win this game.