Good Morning Browns Fans!
My name is Charlie and I live in central Pennsylvania. I am a life-long Indians fan and have booked a stay in Cleveland in late September to watch their final weekend home-stand with the Twins. Ironically, this same weekend the Browns are hosting the Miami Dolphins, who are my favorite NFL team (again, life long fan).
My question is this (and I would appreciate honest answers)... is Cleveland a "friendly" town for fans of visiting football teams? A couple other away games my wife and I have traveled to (Pittsburgh, NYJ) the fans have been pretty horrible to us and we vowed never to go back. We're not stupid and expect some light-hearted comments directed toward us every now and then, but the Pittsburgh and Jets fans each went way too far each time we have been there. We have never been to Cleveland for a football game, so I sought out this message board and thought I would ask the fans themselves!
We love coming to Cleveland for baseball games and hope we can have the same experience for football games rooting for the visiting team.
Thank you for your input.... GO TRIBE!
--Charlie