Game #1 in 2012. RGIII gets nailed by Steelers player in the knee, career over.
R
rellimie
@rellimie
Posts
-
It's February 28Th And I'm Calling How The Top 4 Picks In The Nfl Draft Will Go -
It's official Mangini is the new coachI don't think EM had the right personal in NY for his style of team.
In Cleveland he gets a younger, faster team in a smaller city with a better fan base.
I don't agree with the coach before the GM though.
I think keeping DA though is something the Browns need to consider. Having a backup with starting experience is so important in the NFL now days, just look at Pittsburgh......Byron bailed us out twice this year.
Oh and yes, I am a Steelers fan...but unlike other fans I want Cleveland to be good, I want the revelry that the Yankees and Red Sox or the Eagles and Giants have.