Yo, I'm back. Even the refs gave you sympathy calls. The worst part is that when the Skins went into their victory formation they were inside the 10 ready to score again. Enjoy the Egg in your face.
RG34L
Posts
-
Rg3 Out -
Browns Vs. Redskins Score Predictions35-17 redskins cruise
-
Rg3 OutNom nom nom. I'm hungry for another pundit claiming RGIII is the most exciting player they have ever seen. Maybe Haslam this time?
-
The Hail Mary To The Playoffs!You've gotta not beat the Redskins first. Make plans for January.
-
Rg3 Outand when he gets hurt and blows his knee out, will you come back and chirp then?
do you really think that the redskins organization is gonna risk playing that kid? if they do then they are as dumb as you and you all deserve the consequences if he gets hurt.
I will be back when the Skins win rather easily. I will, however, take your feelings into consideration when I do return. I typically don't talk trash, but the pure arrogance and lack of humility I read on this board caused me to be vocal.
It does not impress me or anyone (in my opinion) that you have 3 consecutive wins against the 30th and 32nd power ranked teams (one having come off an emotional win post Belcher. They were ripe for a terrible let down and you're a better team.) The Redskins are better than the Browns.
Furthermore, you beat the Batch-led Steelers (emergency QB) who had NO PRAYER of winning after committing 8 freaking turnovers! I repeat, "That is almost as weak as beating up a kid in a wheelchair." WEAK.
As for RGIII, he will only play if he is at low risk for reaggrevation; that's how it works, usually. You better hope he doesn't play though, because the only prayer you have of winning is if Kirk "White Lightning" Cousins starts. But I believe you will still be embarassed either way. But hey, look on the bright side, you can't be MUCH more embarassed than I'm sure you already are (being a Browns fan and all). RGIII is the truth, Weeding is slightly above average. Good Luck, you're gonna need it.
King Ghoulie makes me laugh. Heeheh. He's truly a comedic genius. No sarcasm, I do
Like it for real.
-
Rg3 OutI'm calling it today, Robert Griffin plays and throws for 3 TD passes and no picks, but Alfred Morris is who the Browns should worry about. Skins can and will trounce the Browns. period. Kirk Cousins may just be a better QB than Weedon...when BW is in his prime, he'll be out of his prime. bad draft choice.