Is anyone else getting Madden next week?
I like how they were made to remove certain TD celebrations...must have had the Browns in mind on that one...lol
Is anyone else getting Madden next week?
I like how they were made to remove certain TD celebrations...must have had the Browns in mind on that one...lol
If he wins no one will care. If he doesn't then it won't matter what he says (or doesn't say).
I think Manziel may be a visual learner but if he's going to pan out as something special (which I think can happen) he's going to need a coach that will let him go out and make plays. Not comparing them straight up, but he reminds me a lot of Brett Favre who just did some amazingly stupid things early, but his talents eventually outweighed the risks he took. If they try to control and contain Manziel it will be harder for him to deliver the way he's used to delivering. Just my opinion.
It's BS IMO. But it gives me some hope that hopefully this isn't so simple and we may end up with a 1-2 game suspension instead of the doomsday scenario.