Pettine lost us the game and I hope they just give the offensive power and decisions to someone else.
I'd fire Pettine but that's just me.
Yeah lets fire the coach that has made the Browns watchable in December for the first time in 7 years, smart.
Pettine lost us the game and I hope they just give the offensive power and decisions to someone else.
I'd fire Pettine but that's just me.
Yeah lets fire the coach that has made the Browns watchable in December for the first time in 7 years, smart.
Still the best HC we've had here in a long time. People have such short memories.
He will be out. Playoffs are done, time to see Johnny play.
The defense essentially put up 17 points today. Against Andrew Luck, that is insane.
The defense cannot possibly do anymore today.
Three and out, three and out, that's all that Hoyer is doing, I feel bad for the defense.
I see everyone posting how bad Hoyer is. Does anyone take notice of how bad the play calling is?
The play calling? He missed a touchdown throw to Josh Gordon, what the hell are you talking about?