If we did sign Tate and Edelman we have our starting RB and slot receiver ....add in our starting ILB and Safety already signed where do we go with first 3 rounds in the draft ....
Do we trade out of 4 and look to go shut down corner opposite Haden...do we take an O lineman to play right tackle ...... do we still take Watkins to give us a great WR threat ( Gordon, Edelman, Watkins ) or do we take the QB at 4 ?
I am brand new to this forum, so bare with me a bit.
With Tate and Edleman, I would trade back to around 14 or 15 and get Lee WR from USC. I think he is a better receiver then Watkins. they are almost the same height, Watkins is a bit faster in the 40, but Lee has a better vertical. At 26 we could still possibly draft Derek Carr.
With that said, If Bortles is still available at #4 IMO we draft him.