Supposing MMGW is real and if unchecked will be responsible for our impending doom (I don't buy it, but let's just say it is for the sake of argument), what kind of policies would any of you propose that might realistically make a significant dent in the problem?
R
Rob's House
@Rob's House
Posts
-
MMGW -
Pettine a Mistake for BrownsM. Williams would be a rotational OLB, as he didn't prove to transition well in 2011 in Houston before his injury.
He had 5 sacks in less than 5 full games. He transitioned well enough.
-
Pettine a Mistake for BrownsI'm a Bills fan and most of us are very upset by losing Pettine. The points scored statistic ignores how many times the offense turned the ball over in the red zone (inside our own 20), and how much trouble it had sustaining drives. The inability to stop the run is legitimate, but the problem was primarily the occassional big run rather than teams marching down the field all day. I think the Browns defensive personnel will be a good fit for Pettine and I expect you'll make the playoffs in the next two years.