@gunz41 said:
Listen up Mr. Troll, there is a difference in curbing enthusiasm and thinking some of the stuff is overhyped and just saying things to make people mad.
You obviously do have an ego problem, as the 1st thing you said once moderator was said is that you should be one, obviously saying you can do a better job.
You also saying you "know" where anyone will finish isnt fact. That is speculation.
You have also recently said that Justin Gilbert should be starting in NFL or something like that, yet talking bad about others.
As Hoorta was saying, there are certainly people here who know A LOT. I'm one of them, not specifically about the Browns, about the Xs and Os of the game. So anytime you want to have that kind of talk, and try and show how much you really know (or probably dont know), I am all ears. But don't come around acting like you know more than somebody else because you will get set straight REALLY fast
But you’re missing the whole point. First off I’m a 17 year old that can tell is on par with most of you as far as knowledge and x and o’s and all around insight. I said it was bull poop I’m not a moderator as a sheer joke. However you’re ego reared itself as way more profound a long time ago. Oh well.
I did come on here aggressive about how I disagree with most that the browns will have a winning record. But I didn’t have a feel yet that this board is just shared by ppl who know each other for the most part. Still you’re a piece of work but best of luck in life