Few questions as the game was not available in my area... Just going off of stats, why the big praise for kizer? 6-18 and a pick. And Garret had no tackles or assists? Just curious as stats don't always tell the tale. Thanks in advance.
Roc585
Posts
-
***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread*** -
Browns Kaepernick RumorsColin Kaepernius wants to play for Hue. Never was a fan of his but I'm a firm believer of having Goff or Wentz sit for a year and watch. We can't get any worse.
No need to bring in Kap if we are going to draft a qb first. Especially if we have McCown. Better off learning from McCown than Kap... especially since McCown knows his role
-
Getting " clevanded" or "Browned"These new words seems very similar to the term "Munsoned" for all you Kingpin fans out there.. What a great movie!
-
Pettine's 4th quarter clock management made Romeo cringeIt was terrible clock management! I couldn't believe he was just letting all that time burn off the clock! 2 things: if baltimore scored a td, the game was over. no way cleveland scores a td (which they would have had to do) in 25 seconds regardless of how many TO they had left. And we more than likely would have been starting from our own 20. Also, we could have won the game in regulation! We were just about in field goal range when the time ran out! Luckily it didn't matter in the end, but that was a VERY risky move. We had 3 TO. Should have been using them to save time!
Just my opinion of course..
-
Its time to Fire PettineI totally agree with the above 2 posts. Maybe though, we go back in time & suggest the Steelers fire Chuck Noll after 1-13, 5-9 & 6-8 seasons or the 49ers fire Bill Walsh after 2-14 & 6-10 seasons. PATIENCE people, PATIENCE. The key is that they learn OJT. I'm willing to wait & see what happens.Hell, at my age, I should be one of the biggest basket cases on this board but I don't plan on kickin' the bucket anytime soon, so they have some time left to bring me a Super Bowl.
Mike
I'm not saying fire petine, but the above coaches you stated at least showed progress each year. we'll see what happens the rest of the season, but we need to see progress each year. just my opinion of course
-
Joe Thomas on DeflategateActually, here is what I predict will happen:
Brady will serve a 4 game suspension.
Goodell will be the Commish for years into the future.
End of story.
This. 100%
-
Barkevious Mingo out for a monthHope he gets healthy.. But I have to say he has been below average and should easily be replaced.. He just doesn't have it. IMO
-
Jonathan Paul ManzielHaha.. Andre Reed... who cares what he has to say!
PLUS, buffalo would go ape shit crazy if JFF was there.. just like they did for TO when he was 5 years past his prime.. they have nothing else to be excited about
-
My post-draft 53-man roster prediction... (ridiculous)I know this is just your prediction.. but barring any major trades for WR or one of our guys being a diamond in the rough, our WR core is extremely sub-par. Well below average at best. Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.... how could Farmer think we are set at that position? haha! oh well
And yes, I know Gordon's suspension is still up in the air...
-
Gordon is out for year. damnit.There are some people on this board that think that losing Gordon isn't the end of the world.... while I might agree that it isn't the END of the world, You MUST realize that if it wasn't for Gordon, we wouldn't have scored a touchdown for the last 11 games of the season... maybe not even enter the Redzone for that matter.. this IS a big deal....
What a waste of talent.. classic schmoseby