Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
RockR

Rock

@Rock
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
7
Topics
0
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Browns almost traded for Jim Harbaugh?
    RockR Rock
    The Browns Board

    Per high ranking sources, that know how Ian Rapoport likes to makes shit up.................

    bs%20meter.gif

    Sounds like an April Fools prank doesn't it??!! 😛


  • Lombardi to New England
    RockR Rock
    The Browns Board

    Too bad for them!! We are much better off without him IMHO!!

    well_bye_2.jpg


  • Adhering to Seattle's plan
    RockR Rock
    The Browns Board

    Interesting concept, and I am still digesting the info.......I thought David Yankey played at guard, you would play him at tackle huh??


  • Lombardi and Banner gone, Farmer new GM
    RockR Rock
    The Browns Board Huge Implications

    Go Browns!!! 🙂


  • Could Kirk Cousins Follow Kyle Shanahan to the Browns?
    RockR Rock
    The Browns Board

    If this goes down and we trade for Cousins........give them Weedon, plus our last draft pic (#195)....that seems fair to me!! 🙂


  • Draft simulator
    RockR Rock
    The Browns Board

    This simulator is rather fun huh??!! 🙂

    Here is an offensive orientated draft I just did.

    4
    QB Teddy Twatwater
    LOUISVILLE
    26
    RB TRE MASON
    AUBURN
    35
    G XAVIER SU’A-FILO
    UCLA
    71
    G GABE JACKSON
    MISSISSIPPI STATE
    83
    RB CARLOS HYDE
    OHIO STATE
    102
    QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO
    EASTERN ILLINOIS
    123
    RB CHARLES SIMS
    WVU
    133
    ILB MAX BULLOUGH
    MICHIGAN STATE
    164
    WR RYAN GRANT
    TULANE
    195
    WR MATT HAZEL
    COASTAL CAROLINA

  • my are we going to the bottom of the bucket for coaches
    RockR Rock
    The Browns Board Jim Tomsula

    Right after Coach Chud was fired I was talking to a friend of mine about who the new coach of the Browns might be, and he mentioned Jim Tomsula to me. I had never heard of him, but did some digging and liked what I was able to learn about him. He just might be one of those guys who, if given the chance at the big chair, will do well and people will say "wow, I didn't see that coming". The Browns are due for something good like that to happen IMHO.

    I don't see his possible consideration as "the bottom of the bucket"...I see it as thinking "outside the box", and that kind of thinking could possibly unearth a gem.

    Although my faith that upper management can make the right choice on who to hire is not that high, from what they have showed me so far....I am willing to be pleasantly surprised by them. *crosses fingers* Even an old blind hog can find an acorn every now and then!!!

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate