I voted like crazy, glad he won! Now we got to send him to the Pro Bowl, I think he deserves it.
Roddoliver
Posts
-
hillis fed ex ground player of the week -
Peyton Hillis making an impressionAh. Because I don't like a player I don't know anything about football. All I see when I watch Hillis play is him screwing up all of his opportunities last year in Denver. The fact that he's one of the best players on your sorry team is just hilarious.
BTW, your avatar is the one I'm using for my fantasy team.
I wonder where is this guy...

-
Peyton Hillis making an impressionWill the idiotic nicknames for McDaniels never cease? The man is doing a great job, and just because he traded away his backup fullback you compare him to a notorious leader who killed millions? Lol, Hillis won't be in good graces for long, his fall is coming.
Hello Browns Fans, I just want to give you a heads up. This guy, Curious, also known as Papa-pwn, member of the offical Broncos message boards, wrote the following crap about Hillis:
http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread...405#post3073405
Papa-pwn;3073189 said:
Hillis is a scrub man. Get over it.I'm sure you'll forget about Hillis when he's cut and out of the NFL entirely as soon as this offseason
Papa-pwn;3073402 said:
Hillis will be gone, and he will not be missed.When he leaves denver, he leaves the NFL. Guarenteed. Nobody will waste a roster spot on a FB that can barely run the ball, can't block, and can't play special teams.
I suspect next year is his last season of pro football, if not this year.
Papa-pwn;3073794 said:
It is just absurd to think that any team would waste a roster spot on him.However, I will give him this; I could see him maybe reappearing in the CFL or AFL as a backup or ST player, but even that won't last long.
So, that's the kind of troll you're dealing with. It's just funny to see his work of art. He made a sig bet defending that Hillis would be gone from the NFL after leaving Denver, lost the bet (obviously) and ran away from the boards. Now he is a joke around there. Yep, he is not man enough.
Good luck Browns, I will keep rooting for Hillis!