HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Roody Poo
Posts
-
Week 11 Game Impressions: Steelers @ Browns -
Browns - Bengals Game
It would be nice if y'all didn't get offended and ban every single person who says the bengals are going to win. Sorry for being honest. It's not even trolling. It's just the truth. It's not like were on here saying "lol dalton is the next Peyton manning, bengals are the next great nfl dynasty lol" were just providing factual evidence on why the bengals will win, and then getting banned. The browns suck, get used to it.No, its not a debate. Its a football game. You want to see a debate? Go watch C-SPAN
-
Browns - Bengals Game
Oh no not yahoo sports!! Whatever will we do?Cool! Much better than a half talent ginger QB. I see yahoo sports have bungholes missing playoffs. Sorry about your damn luck
I saw that every single major site on the internet has the clowns missing the playoffs. Sorry about your damn luck.
By the way, out of your two potiential starting qbs, one is a thirty year old second year ginger and the other is a bald career backup. They both suck fat balls.
-
Browns - Bengals Game
Doesn't your owner run truck stops? LolStrike a nerve, did I, you buck-toothed Kentucky hilljack? Not big on cypherin' letters round there, I reckon.
-
Browns - Bengals Game
Cincinnati is in Ohio. Guess Cleveland's public schools need some work.You missed, I think, my point. Not surprising, I guess, but I thought Kentucky had better schools than that.
-
Browns - Bengals Game
If you honestly think that, you're Retarded. There isn't one player on the browns line that would start on the bengals. The only LB that would is Jackson. Overrated by you all because it's the only part of your team worth a shit.Yet worse than the browns front seven in every way
-
Browns - Bengals GameWell guys, its been fun. I'm gonna take off for now. Maybe I'll come back to tell you that the Browns suck and Cleveland is a shitty city once more before the game, but I think you all know that. I'll definitely be back to rub it in when the Bengals burn the Browns to the ground. For now, I'll leave you with this:
-
Browns - Bengals GameYou have no championships....ever...
Nobody cares about your championships from back when there were like 12 teams. How have y'all done in the superbowl era?You know, the one people actually care about?
-
Browns - Bengals GameDick works fine...ask momma. Just because peeing on you didn't make you grow doesn't mean my dick don't work. And for the record, my dick is so big that it has it's own dick. And it's dick is bigger than yours!
Did I just get a your mom joke from a 70 year old? Jesus christ you're even more immature than I first thought hahahaha
-
Browns - Bengals GameWe'll see if the copycats can come back home to the motherland and win or if they get spanked by daddy again. Either way you suck as badly as a poster as the Bengals do at coming up with their own franchise colors or having a culture or identity. I feel sorry for you having to root for them. A couple of half decent years where they barely made the playoffs and lost and you think they've had some kind of success. Geez. Talk about blinders.
The Bengals have...zero...NFL...championships...no amount of shit talking will erase that fact
And in the modern superbowl era the browns have none either. Have fun putting all your eggs in the "we won championships before I was even born!" basket. None of us really give a fuck. At least the Bengals have potential to win one soon. How many experts had the browns making or winning the superbowl? None, I'll tell you that much for free. Meanwhile the Bengals have been a popular pick. Does that mean anything? No, not really. But it shows that the tide has changed. The browns are irrelevant to everybody outside cleveland. The bengals have the nations attention. Whose your daddy now?
-
Browns - Bengals GameGod I am so fucking glad I'm not you lol. Having to be a spiteful old man with a dick that doesn't work living in a shitty city with a shitty football team.
-
Browns - Bengals GameSweet comeback. But I guess its what I would expect from a fair weather fan of a second rate carbon copy franchise that can't even fill their own stadium on a consistent basis. Are you actually able to watch the games in cincitucky this year or are they blacked out again?
See you keep saying that as if I care haha. Our team is way better than yours. How about you focus on how badly you shit is gonna get rocked come sunday? Also were fine with the blackouts, thanks for asking. Every game will be sold out. I bet the browns fans are just praying to get a few of theirs blacked out this year so they don't have to watch that shitty excuse for an nfl team every sunday.
-
Browns - Bengals GameAh but at least our original franchise has our own colors and multiple NFL championships. Your colors are copied and your helmets look like a fat black lady's underpants and you have no championships. Congratulations to you.
Black and Orange is different than brown and orange Retard. Your helmets are a solid color and a stripe. Congrats on the boundless creativity your designers must have. Truth be told, the browns have the shittiest unis in the league and the fans cling to history barely any of them can remember.
-
Browns - Bengals Game20!!!! Hell, I remember peeing on you to make you grow. Too bad it didn't work. 20!!!????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So you admit that your dick doesn't work and the Browns suck? Lol
-
Browns - Bengals GameSo you admit your whole fair weather fanbase is rooting for a cheap carbon copy of the Cleveland Browns?
Haha you wish that was what it was. Keep trying to find something that the Browns have over the Bengals. They don't call it "The mistake by the lake" for nothing.
-
Browns - Bengals GameAnd in the 60s, which team did you follow? I really want to know. I have followed mine since 62 and I was 6 then. Please give me the history of the buggles in the 50s and 60s. I'm curious, what were they like then?
I'm 20 bud. Been a Bengals fan as long as I can remember, good times and bad. Enjoy being old as fuck with a dick that doesn't work and an incredibly shitty team to root for.
-
Browns - Bengals Game,The Bengals have not a single NFL championship. Say whatever you want to try and deflect from that fact, but a cheap carbon copy will never be as good as the original.
You buck toothed Kentucky bandwagon jumpers trying to insult your parent organization is Like a corn filled turd trying to insult a sunrise.
Its way better now, and for the foreseeable future as well. Get used to it.
-
Browns - Bengals GameClevelanders brag about titles won before the Cincy franchise even existed. Why should anyone under the age of 60 care?
Funnier still, all of Clevelands past glory was made possible only by Paul Brown, the founder of the better looking, more successful, more stable, and far more moral franchise.
In fact, since '68, when competing for the same championship, Cleveland hasn't even won a lesser conference championship.
This is what makes it funny. They have nothing since the comeback in 99 so they reach back to the fucking 60's. Its pathetic.
-
Browns - Bengals GameThe bastard son Bengals have the coolest helmet in the league? No they really, really don't. Sorry. By the way the only reason your colors aren't orange and brown is that Paul brown was not allowed to directly copy his old team.
Good, because brown is lame as fuck. Also the color of poop so I guess its fitting as your color.
-
Browns - Bengals Game
