The amount of Trolling on the board is ridiculous. If you are a fan from another team please post here and discuss these topics objectively and with facts. This idiotic trash talking makes these topics unreadable and you lose all credibility as a poster.
That being said I believe the browns could at best go 8-8 maybe 9-7. We have made improvements on paper and have to see how they work out on the field. I believe Delhomme will have a better season and will not be asked to do as much due to the strength that our running game should have. If Rogers is fully recovered then our D-line will be fantastic. Rogers was always more suited to go after the QB rather than play the traditional nose tackle role in a 3-4. This was evidenced on how good RUbin was against the run last year. I believe our D will be top 15 this year it is our offense I am worried about.