What are predictions for today? Peterman and Sidney jones is who I'm pulling for
Russell78
Posts
-
52 and 65 -
Davis WebbThanks tour, I have not seen have we brought him in for a private workout? If not I guess that saying Hue has seen all he needed to at senior bowl which does not look good for our interest in him
-
Davis WebbDo you think if Jared goff would have went out and had a spectacular rookie season that Webb would be the top rated qb in this draft? With Webb having the better size and arm strength I have to think goffs underachieving rookie season hurt webbs draft stock, agree or disagree? I haven't watched any cal games nor do I study film like some people on here but what did goff do better than Davis? Mobility? Just wondering
-
Sheldon richardsonThx Tour, yeah I agree with u on the contract extension and not knowing what kind of value the jets place on him
-
Sheldon richardsonWould we have any interest in him? If so what is his value? Our 4-1?
-
Aj mccarronThanks for the feedback, yeah I realize mike brown has never engaged in trade talks with us before just thought they might need draft picks to add players, I'm not saying I think Aj is our savior but I just think he could buy us time to develop Trubisky without throwing him to the wolves, I just think he would be a young healthy upgrade over anyone else on our roster that would be capable of winning a few games without the learning curve of a new offense, I didn't see where there was much of a drop off from dalton when he played
-
Aj mccarronHi everyone, long time reader first time posting. I was just wondering what everyone's feelings are toward Aj? I think he would be a great choice, I know cincy would be reluctant to trade within division but with our trade chips and the fact they got hit hard in free agency(whitworth,zeitler) they would listen. I wouldn't hesitate giving our 52nd pick for him. He knows Hues offense and would be a lot cheaper route than Jimmy g. I still would like to draft Trubisky at 12 and leave him sit a few years behind Aj,Cody and hogan possible! Also if we could sign either poe or Hankins for the line and tj McDonald at safety then come out of the draft with Garrett,Trubisky and Budda baker I really believe we could assemble a team where I wouldn't have to drink a case of beer every Sunday in order to watch the entire game haha. Any thoughts?