Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
Rust BeltR

Rust Belt

@Rust Belt
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
73
Topics
6
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • My New Mock
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    @kosar_for_president said:

    All I know if Oakland is taking a running back in every round.

    or a very speedy receiver

    Oakland is absolutely terrible at drafting


  • My New Mock
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    Love it

    I want Buffalo to grab Clausen


  • 2010 Draft Sleepers
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    Rob Gronkowski, TE, Arizona

    Pat Angerer, ILB, Iowa

    Carlton Mitchell, WR, South Florida

    Jason Fox, OT, Miami


  • 2010 Draft Sleepers
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    Riley Cooper, WR, Florida


  • McNabb headed to Washington
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    Us folks here in Buffalo are thinking Cleveland might draft Jimmy Clausen...


  • Gocong and Brown
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    I like the activity in FA but still... this team needs to build through the draft for the future so I won't get too excited


  • Gocong and Brown
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    WOW! I cannot wait to see the Browns in 2010 😃


  • Browns targeting Vincent Jackson
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    T.O. in B-Lo Highlights


  • Brady Quinn called a kunt on Nfl Network after being traded
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    @d-bone said:

    I thought that was his name?? It's what I always called him from my living room on Sundays.

    haha 🙄


  • Jake WILL take you to playoffs.
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    I'll be rooting for the Browns

    I have faith in Jake... but I want to see what happens after the draft first and pre season


  • Brady Quinn called a kunt on Nfl Network after being traded
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    This thread = LOL


  • IS BIG GAY BEN THE LEAGUE'S BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG?
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    The rapist with 2 SUPERBOWL RINGS gets my vote


  • Holmgren very high on Tebow
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    I don't want the Browns or Bills to take him. I cannot stand his throwing motion.


  • Jarrett Brown
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    I'm a big fan of Brown. I think he will be decent in the NFL. I love his arm strength - definitely a necessity in Cleveland weather.


  • GREAT LAKES BREWING CO.
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    Barber Shop Talk

    @kosar_for_president said:

    When to the The Anchor Bar when I was up there to see a concert. They might of been the first wing, but they sure as hell are not the best.

    Agreed. Anchor Bar sucks.


  • What is your favorite stadium music?
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    Barber Shop Talk

    @kosar_for_president said:

    That so loud because it was the only TD the Bills scored all season.

    So true!

    and everyone in Buffalo was all over T.O.'s nuts


  • GREAT LAKES BREWING CO.
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    Barber Shop Talk

    @dawgs-of-hell said:

    the only thing that we need now is some of those famous buffalo wings brother, can u bring some to the game

    I would be more than happy to!

    There's an irish pub in Buffalo called "Dwyers" that has INCREDIBLE wings... (it's about 15 min from downtown)

    Not just the wings - but the sauce they use is fantastic. Check this place out if you come here!

    Did I mention 25 cents each?


  • Jake Will Lead The Browns To The SuperBowl
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    The Browns Board

    @dawgs-of-hell said:

    if jake can get production from our running game he will lead us to a super bowl

    Delhomme had incredible production from Williams and Stewart...


  • GREAT LAKES BREWING CO.
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    Barber Shop Talk

    @dawgs-of-hell said:

    i buy generic whenever i can, miller lite is the champaigne for hillbillies and i dont car for yuppie bars

    Pabst Blue Ribbon 😉


  • What is your favorite stadium music?
    Rust BeltR Rust Belt
    Barber Shop Talk

    The Buffalo Bills SHOUT song!

    This plays after the Bills play a touchdown and the crowd goes nuts... for those of you who come to the game in 2010 you'll see... lol

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate