I'm sorry if that link to a game back in 1998 isn't something you remember because you were too busy still being a Giants fan.
sactobillsfan
Posts
-
Week 13 Game Impressions: Browns @ Pats -
Week 13 Game Impressions: Browns @ PatsHonestly, you guys say we always get the calls but the truth is we don't. We get hosed a lot and when we do everyone celebrates us getting blatantly screwed, but when they do go our way, everyone cries foul and says we always get them.
Officials cost us the game this year against the Jets. Officials screwed us in the final seconds against the Panthers.
Last year the replacement officials screwed us really bad with the Ravens in week 3, and even might of given them the win on a field goal that didnt even look good.
http://www.billsdaily.com/articles/1998/nep2.html
Tuck Rule
Your team broke the new rule on FGs that's why you lost. The play in Carolina was, again, by the book. So in the games this year that you were "hosed" the correct calls were made.
Ticky tack pass interference? He wasn't touched.
-
Only in ClevelandMy buddy, who is a diehard Browns fans, had this weird infatuation with the Patriots* and would call me a bitter Bills fan when I would say the Patriots* were gift wrapped victories on a regular basis, until today happened. You were robbed of a victory in a game you easily out played the opposition. I feel for you and I am just as enraged by that abortion of a finish. Our favorite teams have had such a similar fate over their existence, that I feel like we are the same. Some of the best football memories I have is tailgating and drinking with Browns fans before Browns-Bills match ups, and always root for you guys to do well. This blows.
-
Week 13 Game Impressions: Browns @ PatsGuys, I am a life long Bills fan, and just wanted to come by and express my outrage over that game. Y'all beat the Patriots* until the refs ripped it from you and handed Marcia and Co another "comeback" win. I see it twice a year every year. I just wanted to join in on the rage, because I fucking hate the Patriots* and all their loser fans that used to be Giants fans. It was a sickening display and the NFL should be embarrassed.