lol, the pan-limbed buttplugs speak out. So whats next are you two going to frenchkiss swap dingleberries?
Saint
Posts
-
Okay, This Is Good Legit Stuff About The Ar-15 -
Homosexual Bible Is A Fraudquote name=%2525252526%252525252339%252525253BSaint%2525252526%252525252339%252525253B timestamp='1355636373' post='317784']Homosexual Bible is a fraud<br /> <br />There's a brief report below on a recently-released "Queen James Bible". It is a Bible in which passages that condemn homosexuality have been altered to remove the condemnation. The alterations are paraded as translations or interpretations but are in fact speciously-justified alterations, not translations. They leave out words that are in the original and insert words that are not in the original. They are a fraud.>><br /><br /><br />I am not a believer in homosexual marriage. SInce the idea of marriage came from the Bible, it is a spiritual and NOT a governmental matter. People who have been married by a Justice of the piece (ha ha), a boat captian or anyone NOT ordained a Christian, are not married.<br /><br />That said, just as there are murderes in heaven, so too are ther homosexuals. Remember, those wo denied Jesus will have a second chance to accept him.<br /><br />I think the world is warped letting gays adopt children as well, however, I am more interested in gays finding Christ and going to heaven, than I am bashing them. Yeah, I use teh cocksucker word and pole smoker and all that shit, but it's me. I don't hate anyone. I just don't like bullshit.<br /><br />I can't imagine how tough it would be being gay. These people are God's children as well. Whether being gay is bred or learned, these people shouldn't have ot live in fear and humiliation. I don't think Jesus would approve of that.
<br /><br />Oh hell yes Ghooleman, turn or burn baby. these faggots have been warned and they know of their diseased sin and that if they do not obey they will burn in hell. All are welcome to Christ and if they decide to turn away from their sins and repent and be baptised they shall be saved. The wages of sin is death.
-
OopsDamn i am completely assaulted. The coronor has changed his statement twice now. So was it a a rifle or was it a hand gun that was used?
who gives a rats ass anyways? Are any of you going to hand in your weapons of mass destruction or will you man up and hold onto your rights?
The reason i ask is that whatever these liberal homo loving nanny state fucktards want to pass into law no matter how steenuous they mey be will you stand firm and hold onto the the infamous words "from my cold dead hands"? Or will you puss out and turn into a nice little kitten.
-
Okay, This Is Good Legit Stuff About The Ar-15This man has more than one. plus the ammo to go with it.
Now that should make some homo loving gun grabbing fag nervous.
-
Ways Guns Could Be Made SaferWe need to gps track all Retards and liberals who do not have a clue about the reason we have a second amendment and what and why we have a second amendment right. Plus if any new gun laws come into effect we will be able to find the tards are our smart phones.
Without a second amendment we do not enjoy the luxury of being able to post on political forums with the fear of some jack booted thug busting down our door over a personal opinion.
Just keep it real even if you have some lame ass opinion, cysko and woody.
-
Nra Calls For Armed Police Officer In Every SchoolNRA is correct in arming teachers, I have read a lot of the liberal pussy nonsense in this thread. Do you think that if you lay down your gusr that the federal government will back off your rights? Do you feel that if we asa nation lay down our arms and surrender our freedoms that the federal government will be all nice and sweet and stop demanding so much in the ways of tyranical rules that govern over us? If you chicken shit bastards go along with this shit that Fienstein and the rest of the commi gun grabbers would like for you and I to do; how long will you be allowed to attend a church of your own free will How long will you be allowed to own anything in this country. what right is it of theirs to tell us that we can no longer own or pocess firearms, it sounds like these chicken shit bastards in DC are scared of the public they are scared for the plans they have in store for everyone.. Remember the phrase "for the greater good" When will it be for the greater good that whatever you own will be redistributed by force? The only thing stopping the Communist takeover of this nation is the fact that nmany Americans own weapons and will not put up with this bullshit.
So if you are man enough you can join the good fight and protect our rights or if you are just another yellow belly coward then turn and run because we have you in our sights.

-
GayThe Newtown shooter was a faggot who had a bad case of the HIV's
-
Save The Innocents! Arm All Teachers!<br />Why does a ban on civilians having assault weapons = loss of all guns to you? What do you really feel you need an ar-15 for besides killing people?<br />
<br /><br /><br />Stay stupid! You silly fool.
-
Obamao Inspired Union Thugs Go ViolentThe union bosses don't give a shit about the workers, it's all about the dues.
fuck the unions and their thugs
-
Save The Innocents! Arm All Teachers!Save the innocents! Arm all teachers!
Another tragic failure of a stupid policy ("gun-free" zones) has just been enacted in Connecticut. When will the "educators" ever learn? Innocent kids are dying to uphold Leftist ideology that everything can be fixed by laws and regulations. In Israel teachers are armed. Why not in America? Both countries face similar evils, as the current example should make clear
The tragic murders Friday at the Sandy Hook Elementary School break the heart of every American, and that includes gun owners. Those of us who belong to the 47 percent of families who have a gun in the home for self defense are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, grandparents aunts and uncles who think of our own little ones as we mourn the terrible scenes from Newtown, Conn.
It is human nature to want to find someone or something to blame for a tragedy like this. Parents want to find a way to prevent it from happening to their own children. The horror of a man so deranged that he could shoot a small child is almost impossible to understand or to accept. However, those who use this tragedy to call for more gun-control laws are misguided.
As I write this, the initial reports say that the alleged killer bought his guns legally. He used an ordinary handgun and one of the most popular types of rifle
The Sandy Hook school was a gun-free zone, meaning Mr. Lanza knew that no one could shoot back when he entered the school or the classroom where his mother taught. The shooting in July in a movie theater in Aurora, Colo. was also in a gun-free zone. Rather than engaging in yet another debate about the Second Amendment, perhaps we should be discussing whether security is enhanced or weakened by not allowing a school to be armed for self defense.
Dick Heller, who sued the District of Columbia for the right to keep a gun at home, emailed me today about the shooting. “Just like in DC, there are ‘sensitive’ areas, ‘vulnerable’ areas where politicians know security is needed,” the Washington security guard explained to me. “Yet they still intentionally disarm everyone -- sometimes even the ‘security’ staff -- and create an inviting environment for criminals, the domestic violence-prone, and terrorists.” Had one guard had a firearm in either Colorado or Connecticut, there is a good chance lives would have been saved.
No law can stop a criminal hell-bent on killing. When a person determined to do harm cannot get a gun legally, he will obtain it illegally. Even if the 100 million guns in America were rounded up and thrown into the ocean, there will still be deranged killers. In Oklahoma City, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols used simple fertilizer to kill 168 people, including 19 children under the age of six in 1995.
In gun-free Japan in 2008, a former school janitor stabbed eight children to death in their elementary school. In 1927, Bath Township, Mich. was home to the worst school killing in history. The school's treasurer used bombs made with dynamite and pyrotol to kill 38 elementary school children. We can’t outlaw fertilizer or explosives or knives. Even if we did, the deranged would just find another way to kill.
Murder is already illegal. So is assaulting a child. We have enough laws. What we lack today is the power to overcome evil.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/guns/2012/dec/14/miller-connecticut-tragedy/
-
Homosexual Bible Is A FraudHomosexual Bible is a fraud
There's a brief report below on a recently-released "Queen James Bible". It is a Bible in which passages that condemn homosexuality have been altered to remove the condemnation. The alterations are paraded as translations or interpretations but are in fact speciously-justified alterations, not translations. They leave out words that are in the original and insert words that are not in the original. They are a fraud.
It's just a stunt by some SanFrancisco Episcopalian clergyman and one rather wonders what it is meant to achieve. How is misrepresenting the basis of the Christian faith going to help you obtain the salvation that the faith offers?
But many Episcopalians have long ignored the clear teachings of the Bible so they are clearly mock-Christians only. Their only interest seems to be in dressing up in fancy clothes and sexual perversion, not salvation. They are not people of faith at all. If they are loyal to anyone it is the Devil. They are Satanists in drag. Judging by the fate of Sodom and Gomorrah, their future is grim.
Jesus made the sexual alternatives perfectly clear in the first verses of Matthew 19: God made men and women to form unions with one another and the only alternative to that is celibacy. Jesus was actually stricter about sexual morality than the Torah is.
In addition to the one below, there are various other useful commentaries online about this latest attempt to pervert Bible teachings. See here and here, for instance
Don’t like it? Change it. That’s the approach to Scriptural translation taken by the creators of a new gay-friendly Bible.
“You can’t choose your sexuality, but you can choose Jesus. Now you can choose a Bible, too,” say the creators of the Bible, emblazoned with a rainbow cross, which was launched at the end of November.
The editors explain in a statement that they took each of the eight Bible verses traditionally used to argue that homosexuality is sinful, and edited them “in a way that makes homophobic interpretations impossible.”
For instance, in the first letter to Timothy, where St. Paul refers to “them that defile themselves with mankind,” the new Bible simply excises the word “mankind.”
This new translation, the editors say, will “resolve interpretive ambiguity in the Bible as it pertains to homosexuality.”
Other than the eight verses in question, the Bible uses the King James translation verbatim. The “Queen James” title is based upon a theory that King James, the British king who commissioned the famous translation of the Bible, was bisexual.
But while the “homophobic” passages have been altered, the editors say that “the Bible is still filled with inequality and even contradiction that we have not addressed. No Bible is perfect, including this one.”
The homosexual news outlet Pink News has identified Reverend J. Pearson of San Francisco’s Holy Innocents Episcopal church as the mastermind behind the rainbow-themed Bible.
-
Hillary Clinton "falls And Suffers A Concussion"Did you think she would incriminate herself?
-
First I'm Going To Get Sick<br />My boys are never going to public school. This is a fucking travesty.<br />
<br /><br /><br />The best post on this whole thread, atleast they will not have to suffer through all the political correct bullshit that is being shoved down the throats of all these youngins.
There is hope for America only if we have more responsible fathers like cysko who will take a stand.
-
First I'm Going To Get Sick<br />Oh god really? Now you're making some anti guns anti america pro drugs connection??<br /><br />And Bunkers back being a dumbass?<br /><br />And ghoolie is doing his usual "Blame the young people! Blame the non believers!"<br /><br /><br />Ugh...<br />
<br /><br /><br />woody you are the stupidist mother fucker i have ever seen. reading the shit you post is comical.
-
First I'm Going To Get Sick<br />Because Clinton signed a bill enacted during Bush Part 1's tenure, it's a liberals fault. Admittedly it is a dumb law and see Ron Paul's HR 2613 getting passed very soon. See I think, I just don't blame the Libs or Conservatives as an easy way out of thinking for yourself you dumb shit.<br />
<br /><br /><br />Its more than just liberals.. you need to see a much broader picture if you have such an open mind as you say you do.
-
First I'm Going To Get SickDid anyone realize that both shooters; the batman movie shooter and this Retard were both Obama communists?
Sounds like something that Woody and Heck-of a queer would applaud and smack each other with hi fives over.
Fucking Retarded liberals believe everything they are told while following some fucking Retards like Hillary and Obama wanting desperatly to ban and confiscate all guns. If they need to ban guns they need to take away guns from fucking retared liberals who voted for obama, they are the real threat and will repeat acts of violence like this for their communist agenda.
-
First I'm Going To Get SickFirst all of you Retarded liberals have taken God out of the schools and then you make no weapons allowed zones where good people cannot protect themselves or others so soward pick these places to perform their evil deeds.

The world is a Evil place and when you allow dumb fucking libtards to make up the rules and laws you get children killed in schools.
-
Will Colt Mccoy Get The Start?Colt will lead us to a superbowl, anyways he has about as much of a chance as noodle arm Weeden does.
-
How About Them Buckeyes Michigan Fans (Mld)The BCS Championship game will come with a big fat asterik because the Buckeyes are not playing ND. We will get another pos sec team to watch.
-
The Leftwing TitLincoln Brown (below) might also have mentioned that after the Russian revolution Lenin executed most of the old Bolsheviks. Hate can turn on the haters
White Males Not Wanted at DNC
Listening to Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, and reading the latest headlines that say that the president’s new constituency form does not have a place for whites or for men, I have to ask myself, what does the Democratic Party have against old, white men? Joe Biden is an old white man. Harry Reid is an old white man; Barney Frank is an old white man. Michael Moore is a white man and a darn rich one, at that.
In fact as a young liberal, nearly all of many the liberals I knew growing up were white. I have to confess I am a middle-aged white man, who still has trouble thinking of myself as middle aged. I don’t burn crosses, or abuse women. I don’t hate Hispanics or blacks or Arabs. But somehow, people like Debbie Wasserman-Shultz seem keen to paint people like me as misogynistic racists. And all of the protesting I might do to the contrary would not change that. I could talk myself hoarse about how non-racist I am, but my cries would fall upon deaf ears.
I’m not going to fall back on the old saw “Some of my best friends are black (or Hispanic). Some of my friends over the years have been black, and my best friend in high school was in fact, a native of Mexico.

I have done charity work for my community, served a mission to stop human trafficking, and yes I am a conservative, but have always been kind to every liberal I have ever interviewed, including Education Secretary Arne Duncan and U.S. Treasurer Rosie Rios. I’ll admit that when I started out, I was just as angry as any guy on the AM dial, but I learned listening can be more important than speaking, and a loud voice does not always make one’s case. Maybe it’s because I’ve mellowed with age, maybe it was getting re-baptized and accepting Christ that made me view things in a different light. But I evolved. The political party of my birth has seemed to move in the opposite direction.
As a conservative, my issue has never been with race, but with policy. My desire for America has not been to see the poor stay poor while I get rich. I work in radio for crying out loud, I’ll never be rich. Rather, it is the idea that if people earn their own money and are responsible for their own homes and build their own lives and they have the pride of having ownership and stewardship of those things.
I’ve read the Koran. In fact, I own a copy.
I don’t care who or what one worships, or even if one does worship, but I believe that those who chose to do so should be left in peace.
I didn’t agree with Occupy Wall Street, but I would go to the mat to allow them to protest. Because I believe that the First Amendment is first for a reason. People have the right to assemble and speak out, even those who don’t agree with me.
Yes, I think if you own a business, you are entitled to make a profit. In my direct experience, the “rich” people I have met, and for that matter the people who aren’t rich are extremely generous with their money and their time. I see it every day on the streets of the little town in which I live.
Sadly, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Marsha Fudge, or any Democrat around would not take sixty seconds to look at who I am or where I came from, what I actually think, and for that matter, they would not do the same for you, either. You are either one of them and hence a friend, or not one of them and hence an enemy.
It is a different scenario, but it is the same story and it has been going on for years. It has been reflected in every power-oriented regime in history and in fiction. To consolidate power, and rally people to your cause, you must create someone to hate. There must be “The Other”. The Other that wants to kill you, The Other that wants to enslave you, The Other that must be isolated and ultimately dealt with in some definitive manner if society is to move forward. To isolate and defeat The Other, his character flaws must be exaggerated, and if necessary manufactured. The Other must be vilified, caricatured, lampooned and turned into a monster. Unfortunately one of the most effective ways to unify a nation is to create a common enemy, and strip then him of any vestige of humanity.
Are we seeing such a thing now? History will tell, but history seems to move pretty fast these days. And if we are dividing up the nation, those who are siding with the majority should take note: when you side with people who only crave power that becomes your lot in life. You must side with them forever, even if they day comes that you do not agree with them.
I’ve told this story before but it bears re-telling. When the Khmer Rouge seized control of Cambodia, they eventually ran out of enemies to lock up, and began arresting seemingly loyal party members out of paranoia and a need to maintain a grip on the country. People with power will do many things to hold on to that power, and if you step out of line, then suddenly, you may become The Other.
Take care that in your zeal you do not become the thing you claim to despise. You may be one complaint away from becoming one of us.