I've been watching the defense because they've had some success recently. I'd like to see them continue to improve. They've come close to some game-changing plays several times and selfishly, I'd like to see them get lucky a couple of times in this game.I have a long list of improvements for Derek Anderson. He needs to channel BQ on the short passes and lose the "oops, I thought that receiver was a Brown" INT tendency. Come to think of it, he just needs to complete more than two passes to Browns players. I'd like the QB and the WRs to look like they're on the same page of the playbook ... like they've SEEN the same playbook... like they know what a playbook is.... you get the picture.
I don't know what to look for on the O-line, or I would.
I'd like to see success on short yardage. How to accomplish that, I don't know.
I'd like to see something more imaginative (successful) in the red zone. Again, I have no clue how.
For someone who's been watching football for as long as I have, I feel pretty stupid when it comes to analyzing the specifics of the game.
I will help you watch what u look for on th O Line.
1. St. Clair pushing his defender 8 yards deep and making a pocket for DA to Step Up.
2. Joe Thomas shutting out another Pro Bowler.
3. Blitz Pickup with the backs and TE
4. The Fact the line is ten times better with Fraley at guard.
5. DA thorwing 2 tds today and a 9- yard rusher. Balnced offense is the Key