The Browns just became fun to watch.
I am pleasantly surprised to be saying that.
Agreed, the D line looks good.
The Browns just became fun to watch.
I am pleasantly surprised to be saying that.
Agreed, the D line looks good.
Thank you for the warm welcome fellas.
I wonder if Grossman will look good tonight?
Thank you for the welcome Zombo!
I would love to see them do well tonight.
This looks like as good of a place as any for my first post. My name is Dave and I have been a browns fan since I was a little boy watching the Cardiac Kids.
Tonight I am looking for 1 or 2 of our receivers to step up and seize the opportunity to become solid NFL starters!
For good or bad, Coach Pettine has challenged our current, and much maligned group of receivers to man up and show us all what they are made of.
Who will make the most of it and breakout right before our eyes?