
This has a better chance of going to the Pro Bowl than Braylon Edwards.
Biz Markie will be injured and get a staph infection by week 6.
Joe Thomas, maybe.
Frank Minnifield's pancreas would make it before the ham n egger you listed there.

This has a better chance of going to the Pro Bowl than Braylon Edwards.
Biz Markie will be injured and get a staph infection by week 6.
Joe Thomas, maybe.
Frank Minnifield's pancreas would make it before the ham n egger you listed there.
@hiwaygal said:
Your insight is appreciated...but you know, I'm guessing there are a number of Jets fans who didn't hate Mangini. No disrespect to you, man, but we'll just have to figure this one out for ourselves!
Where's my damn sandwich woman?
Whole bowlfull of angst going on in here.
Do any of you dumbasses even talk football or do you just sit here and twist each other's nipples and say "I know you are, but what am I?"
I swear I walked into a 8th grade study hall.
Discuss? What? That you need to go get some Miralax and get off mommy and daddy's computer? You'll find out about Favre what Jets fans found out. He's all about one guy. Brett. Get prepared for more throws off of the back foot than you've ever seen in your life.
Brett Favre is a large steaming pile of yak dung. However, that's better than what we had.
Confabulate....
Sonofa.....one of you ham n eggers could have brought me a shoehorn. One of life's little pleasures, pinching off a humongous buttnugget. That and watching a toothless Browns defense get shredded by a 39 year old one armed man.
Discuss....
I have to poop. Be back later!
So, let me get this straight, you knew a Vikings fan was going to bring AP in the picture. I think you win the prize for biggest dumbass here, hands down.
I wasn't even going to discuss AP. Apparently the fear is already embedded.
@jadbf said:
Give me something that's worth trying over.I mean really? a few googled pictures and some smack talk about how good your D-lineman and AP are?
*Yawn*
Could one of the puppet masters please get Lumbergh back out? At least that's a real challenge.
Pay attention ham n egger. I haven't even mentioned AP yet.
You must be the one where all the others say to themselves "shut the hell up already woulda?"
That wasn't that funny. No one irons anymore fer crissakes.
(cue post about me having wrinkly clothes in 1...2...)
@jadbf said:
I'm always so impressed a guy can google for pictures!That shows real skill!
Just don't get it mixed up with all the gay porn you are looking at, that might get you banned here.
Try harder. You must be part of the JV squad here.
@hiwaygal said:
Is that your picture Sarge? It explains a lot.
Oh, the ironing!

Go make me a sandwich.
@jadbf said:
WOW SARGE !! We've never seen that pic before!!!! I guess you really showed us what a good smack talker you are...wait....actually, our own members have posted that pic more than once. and it was lame every time.
Yeah, I know.
The fishing is easy here.

Isn't it going to be so sweet when he beats your team like a rented mule?

Kevin Williams eats Brady's spleen by the 3rd quarter. Book it.
What a douchenozzle.
