@the-gipper said:
Two options:
1. I am sure you would be welcome to the Browns Board tailgate party...though I don't know if you would have a place to sit. Check the Forum for that on this site. I am sure you may get your share of friendly repartee, but it would all be in a spirit of sportsmanship. As long as you don't bring Art Modell with you, that is. This time of year however, it might start getting pretty cold and we do tailgate outside.
2. If you really want a nice sit down place inside where its warm, I personally would suggest doing the Brunch at the Hard Rock Cafe inside Tower City. I have done it a time or two and it is outstanding. You certainly won't have any problem getting in or being bothered. And it is a short walk to the stadium.
Others here may have other suggestions that I am not aware of.
If you want a place inside the stadium, I am sure someone can make a suggestion or check out the Browns official website. You may have to have club seats to use the stadium restaurants.
Hey .. thanks a lot!!! I will look up that brunch....walking distance to the stadium and the Hard rock sound great!!!