I would prefer Holmgren, simply because he knows what we have...He has witnessed an entire season with the roster he suppliedHe now knows what Pittsburgh and Baltimore bring 4 games a year...and what he's going to need to beat them
I could see him bringing in an all star staff (Ray Rhodes,Steve Mariucci,Dick Juerron,Jim Zorn) just to make sure he succeeds
I watched his press conference today, and from his answers today and from what I know about him watching/listening to him in Seattle for 10 years, I really don't think he is going to coach again in the NFL. I think he's put that chapter of his life behind him. He might have a little bit of the "itch" still from time to time, but when push comes to shove I don't think he wants to go back to that grind. (And I don't think his wife wants him to either.)
Just my two cents.

