I feel really sorry for most of you. You are in a normal "make excuses for my organization" mode when your organization just made one of the biggest blunders in sports history.
RB is an important position, but it is a meaningless position if the offense has nothing else. Cleveland has terrible QB's and thus far in 2013 has trotted out the worst set of wideouts in the entire league, though obviously that will change when Gordon returns.
Trying to insinuate that teams DON'T put 8 in the box and don't try and focus on Richardson is laughable to anyone that actually watches the games.
I'm sure it was frustrating to have Richardson and to watch as he struggled. But it doesn't mean he doesn't hit the holes fast, that he isn't good and that he can't be fantastic.
He will be a superstar in Indianapolis, and you guys will miss the boat again. It's absolutely laughable to think that you fleeced a team because you got a first rounder. The first rounder is completely worthless unless you use it to actually get a player that is better than the one you gave away. Judging by the decisions made thus far, you don't have a lot to look forward to in that regard.
Trent now goes to a team that actually has a modern offense and isn't stuck in the 1950's. Jim Brown would have been fortunate to get 4 ypc in this offense.
I probably wouldn't watch any Colts games if I were you guys, because it will be extremely depressing.