Hi all
UK based fan looking to buy tickets for the Saints game. Is it likely it sell out? If so I'll get myself some now on the ticket exchange, if not I'll wait until they are available from the club.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks
Hi all
UK based fan looking to buy tickets for the Saints game. Is it likely it sell out? If so I'll get myself some now on the ticket exchange, if not I'll wait until they are available from the club.
Any advice would be great.
Thanks
Don't see us beating the Giants or Ravens. I'll gladly take a split with the Steelers. You have us at 9 wins- I say no way Jose.
If you offered me five wins now, including a split with the Steelers I would shake your hand, skip down your driveway and drive off in a cloud of smoke before you even knew what had happened.
Anyone think Winn has the potential to play DE? or is he just a DT? We still need a DE across from Sheard. Rucker and Parker have been playing well, but they are both pretty old I believe...
Winn has looked great, and I am liking the Hughes pick quite a bit too.
Parker is 34 but Rucker is 29, should have a few years ahead of him yet.
Winn did play DE a couple of times for Boise, think he might not be quite explosive enough to do it in the NFL. Doing a great job at DT though.
I've just screwed this onto the lamp post at the end of Shumur's driveway.

I'm not sure how much credence I want to give to an article written by a guy who thinks we play in the NFC North.
...Maybe all of them except for Richardson.
Trent Richardson IS the man of steel, Brother. He could very well continue playing on the knee that's bothering him most likely, but, his legs are his vehicle to success in this league... not a one hit wonder like a Hillis or a Jerome Harrison or William Green. No, a long term career that will rival that of Jim Brown's career. I know it's a little premature but whatever, that's my opinion and that's what I see happening. Having the surgery before the season is just right. T-Rich doesn't need reps. He's a bonifide beast, your quintessential "Hulk in the Hoodie"! This is great for us that he's out right now, that means 1) He's fresh. 2) There is very little tape on him from the pros, from what he's evolved into since the BCS Championship Game. 3) He's going to catch a lot of teams off guard and it's going to be awesome to watch them try and scramble all frantic to try and catch up to Trent as he's long gone for 6... I could continue on to six if you'd like but I think you get the point.
OK, you like him, we get it.
Why don't you write this sh*t in a little spunk encrusted scrapbook of your own rather than subjecting the rest of us to it.
Randy Lerner has fired Aston Villa head coach Alex McLeish after just one disastrous season in charge, with the team having won just ONE game from thirteen after McLeish's infamous trip to Cleveland to share "ideas on winning" with Browns HC Pat Shurmur, a run of form which took them to the brink of relegation from the Premier League.
I just hope Pat wasn't listening to anything Alex had to say. Would Lerner pull the trigger on Shurmur if we went 4-12 again?
And Randle and Hill are tied at #28 with a score of 86.0 so either of those would definitely be a value pick at #37
#4 Richardson, #22 Martin and #37 Randle or Hill would make me very happy.
I'd put RB in Tier 1.