I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'm David, I'm 21 and from California. For years now I've followed the NFL, but being from LA didn't really have a team to root for. I guess I could have coped out and liked the Chargers, the once LA Raiders, or the 49ers (who would have been easy to pick as a favorite team before the season started). However, none of those teams really struck a chord with me or stood out as original or risky. So I started looking at, let's face it guys, shitty teams. Bills, Browns, Panthers, Rams, Lions, etc. I don't really know why, maybe it's because Hillis and Cribbs are both beasts and McCoy has done a good job of proving he should have been drafted higher, or maybe it's because I want Cleveland to be a title down again, or maybe it's because the Browns beat both the Steelers and the Patriots (two teams I completely hate)... I'll be honest it's probably that last one that did it. Regardless, I found myself rooting for the Browns pretty much every week and figured they were my team. Is it logical? Not really, but I've seen some major improvements in the Browns as of late and when they eventually stop sucking and start winning, I can say I'm no band wagoner.
So in short all I really wanted to/ did say was: My name is David and go Browns!