Besides the fact you have nothing better to go on, here's this:Cleveland Browns 4-7 .364 in "NFL Championship Games"
While the Steelers are 6-1 in "Super Bowl Games".
Not only do the Steelers have more, but they also have a better winning %.
Sidney Crosby
Posts
-
HEINZ SEWERS IS A GHOST TOWN -
HEINZ SEWERS IS A GHOST TOWNBesides the fact you have nothing better to go on, here's this:
Cleveland Browns 4-7 .364 in "NFL Championship Games"
While the Steelers are 6-1 in "Super Bowl Games".
Not only do the Steelers have more, but they also have a better winning %.
-
HEINZ SEWERS IS A GHOST TOWNYou forgot to do some fact checking newbie.
Your Steewuzz still don't have as many championships as the Browns.
What do you think the championship was called before some marketing type decided to dream up the name Super Bowl ?

I see you trying to grasp at straws now.
-
Browns picked to win zero games.@shepwrite said:
I want this guy's e-mail when we win our 10th game.I'm not sure he'll care in 20 years...
-
HEINZ SEWERS IS A GHOST TOWNI guess all of you missed the huge cheer the Steeler fans put up for our...
punter.
I remember the ESPN braodcasters saying "Wow, these fans in Pittsburgh reallly know their football".
Oh, and:

Maybe your pathetic team should actually win something before saying the best NFL team ever (yes, the BEST, six championships would prove so) "sucks". You make us in Pittsburgh laugh at how pathetic you are.