A report is being filed now. He came over for the Cavs game on Tuesday, I was supposed to do web work for his dad. I know his phone number, his name, his address, the kind of car he drives and his dad's place of business, what a dumb f*ck. I drove down to his house and work to get his license plate, but he was not home. They took pictures of the bruises around my neck at the Euclid police station.It's a house. I am moving out at the end of the month and will probably stay with my brother until then. Exactly about the gun, it would be by my bed not downstairs, I would of shot the mother f*cker if I had one. Yea next on the list is a shotgun. I would of shot his knee caps off. It was about 3 seconds and he was in. For some reason the night before I brought the bat down, it was in reach after I hit him in the face 30 times.
That is one bizarre story there Kosar. You supposedly just almost got murdered and the first thing you did when it was over was to come on here to tell everyone. Hmmm, alrighty then. You sure you just didn't have a fight with your homosexual partner? (not that there is anything wrong with that). 


