Why do we always go after the second best player in the draft?
If we are going to make a trade and move up why dont we go after the best player and spend it on getting Luck?
Why do we always go after the second best player in the draft?
If we are going to make a trade and move up why dont we go after the best player and spend it on getting Luck?
Other than the TD pass where the receiver was wide open, all I saw was a bunch of wounded ducks and passes that were not even close to the receivers.
That is incomplete That is incomplete that is incomplete.
He cannot execute under pressure.
We should just buy one of these rg3's
got it!
Sam Bradford is an exception seeing that he is from Oklahoma.
One thing the National media is not reporting is that the shooter was gay. The Plain Dealer reported that his Father was in constant trouble with the law and that is why he was living with his Grandparents.
It's a disease.
You do realize you are comparing 40 times of QBs.. You know, the guys that are expected to be able to throw the ball.
RG3 will make a great special teams player
He probably wanted to play for a team where the owner showed up for the games.
the Browns simply aren’t in the position to throwing money at free agents. While many signs of life were birthed last season, the utter reality is that the Browns are nowhere close to being a playoff contender.
Because we have a bunch of project players and a project head coach with a project general manager. And it will be a project to make the playoffs with the current talent on this team. Maybe that is why you enter into the free agaent market, so you dont have to many projects to complete to make this thing work.
Are we on a ten year plan or can we build within 3 years? Notice I said build and not rebuild because we have not seen anything since the real Browns left town and the NFL gave us this imposter as a team. I look at the roster and see maybe just a few players capable of making the Pro Bowl this year or any year after that. We have the cap room and we are in a good position to make some moves for some guys that can make a difference. But as of today I haven't seen shit but maybe a few moves that will set this team on its way to winning the Super Bowl.

I only see maybe one or two probowlers in that list.
Yep, some teams play to win and some teams play to lose' and it all starts with the front office.
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/ClemNa99.htm
Who said Clements wasn't worth the money? last season alone he had 82 tackles with 2 int's.
With the extra cap room, the Falcons will likely be able to pursue free-agent defensive end Ray Edwards.
Yea, OK, but hypothetically let's say that YOU are the coach/GM of the team and that you are the one that has to make that training camp decision. What do YOU do if you bring Jenkins in to compete here? Who do YOU think should be cut to keep him?
I would base my decision on that after the preseason games have been played. As all of us realize their are always injuries during preseason workouts and games. But if we could bring in a guy like Jenkins he could be a mentor for some of these young guys.
I just wonder, if he is such a "quality" receiver, why did the Falcons feel the need to go to such extremes as to make the trade with the Browns to replace him with AJ Jones or June Jones or whatever that guys name is.
Could he be someone the Browns could look at? Perhaps.
But then, I always say: think about it, when you pick someone up, you have to let someone go.
Who on this roster is he to replace?: Cribbs? MoMass? Robo? Mitchell? Little?
I'm sure that training camp will weed out the problem of who you will have to let go.
Maybe we should go after Terrelle Pryor in the supplemental draft. He may not be as good of a quarterback as Colt but his speed makes up for what he lacks in good quarterback skills. I dont like the kid for what he did to Ohio State, but he is going to be a pro athlete and will come out on top somewhere.
We could use a quality receiver like Michael Jenkins. He finishes his seven year Falcons career with 276 catches for 3,512 yards, a 12.7 yards per catch average and 20 touchdowns.
Hillis-iz-Boss said:
This is by far one of the stupidest statements that I have every heard. I'm not an Obama supporter, I don't like his health bill, and I sure as shit didn't vote for him, but every ignorant person who says he is driving the country to socialism is like nails on a chalk board to me. You literally just spat out stereotype after stereotype in your statement. All college professors support socialism, check, college students are empty headed sponges who base their views off their teachers, check, democrats are socialists, check, and to put the icing on the cake you end with adding Obama's middle name just to remind everyone that he is connected to Muslims. Seriously just from your statement you can tell you do nothing but watch Fox News, or listen to Beck.
I dont watch Beck or any network news. I dont want some talking head telling me how to think. And yes Obama is a marxist not a communist or a socialist. Believe me there are a bunch of mind numb robots who follow every word from there teachers, and that is what makes Obama dangerous.
Is it really so hard to believe that it wasn't Obama supporters out there but just happy college students celebrating that we finally got pay back for 3000 American deaths.
In my opinion If I were a college age student I would be there also celebrating with hope that there will not be another draft.
I was sitting at my desk when the teacher came in and told us that two planes had hit the Twin Towers. She had been crying. We didn't turn on a tv but just went back to our lesson. When I got to my grandmothers house after school she said that the Pentagon had been hit and another plane went down in Pennsylvania. I asked her what the Trade Center was because I didn't know. When my parents picked me up my dad dropped us off at our house and took all the gas cans to the station and filled them up and topped off the cars because he was dead certain that gas was going to spike to $10 a gallon the next day. I was only in 5th grade then. I remember everything about that day down to what I ate for each meal. I am a Republican and I shouted USA for 15 minutes while me and my roommate ran down the halls of our dorm with American flags tied around our necks like caps.
On 911 I left work after the attacks and went to the gun stores, they told me that the ATF called and told them to pull everything off the shelves and that they were not allowed to sell anything. I wanted to be ready in case something would happen and I needed more ammo or another rifle. It took almost a week before the ATF would allow anyone buy anything. So the moral of the story is to have your shit ready and squared away so you dont get caught with your pants down.
That is the tail section of the new blackhawk. Notice the pan like item over the prop? That enables it to cut down on the sound and if you are on the ground it makes it sounds like the helicopter has just passed overhead and will make you look in the opposite direction from where it is coming.