So, before the first regular season game, my account showed payment due for POSSIBLE playoff seats implying that I'm risking my PSL if I don't buy them. Are they actually charging your credit card now? I thought the league banned collecting money for playoff seats until it is a CERTAINTY a team has made the playoffs.
SirLuck
Posts
-
Playoff Tickets Past Due Invoice? -
Super Bowl TicketsThey could still put a few pair into a lottery. I can't swing $3600 for tix plus airfare and room.
-
Super Bowl TicketsSo I got curious on how tickets are distributed and just read an article claiming that non particpating teams each get 1.1% (about 748). So I called the browns and asked how many of these tickets go into a lottery among season tickets holders. The answer? Zero. I got to say, that sucks much.
-
Fantasy Football 2012 StyleThere's an opening for League V. I can't get home from work for the new draft time (5 pm) so I have withdrawn. Good luck all, and have fun.
-
Front Row Tix For Sale -
The Undefeated Browns!Yep, and haven't played the Eagles since 2004. I hope Weeden has all the rust out by gametime. I'm sure he'll do better once we whittle out all these rookies.
-
The Undefeated Browns!Okay, how about now? Still too early to trash talk the "experts" who rated the Browns so poorly? 8 days til the Eagles, whooohooo!
-
Injury Update ThreadLord I hope we don't ditch Colt yet. Weeden isn't proven by any means. He failed to impress in the first pre-season game. I think Colt would be an awesome backup even if Weeden starts excelling.
-
Browns/lions GameAmen on the Tim Tebow comment. Man is he over-rated. He's a hard core member of the SuxMuch club. He does draw the psuedo-Christians though. You can't deny his fame. I was interested in the reports that occured about 6-8 weeks after he got traded to the Jets. I heard he had gained 20 pounds since transferring. Supposedly all muscle. Is that even possible? ...cough, cough, steroids, cough, cough.
Still, it's a little sad how quickly the religious right will embrace someone without any substance proven. Next we will hear "My crack dealer believes in traditional marriage. He's a family values guy"; "Our abortionist goes to church faithfully and won't work on the Sabath. He's a role model".
-
Need Browns/eagles Tix! -
The Undefeated Browns!Hehe, is it too early to slam all the "experts" who said we will win one game at best?
-
Browns Vs Lions Threadbut all's well that ends well.
-
The Undefeated Browns! -
Haslam At Training CampI'm liking Haslam so far...in fact, a lot. He's a successful business man. Just step into a Flying J and you see they are clearly different than all the gas stations/truck stops. They always have interesting merchandise. It's hard not to want to crack open your wallet. He stepped into an old business, boldly did it differently and got rich from it. I want bold changes that work for the Browns!
He's not just some rich bozo who's buying a team. He's put in some time to learn the business. 4 years as a minority owner of another team is a good resume. Minority owner experience + successfull businessman = great prospect for a new owner.
Can't wait to see what the future holds and am praying we have a winning season to slap in the faces of all the doom and gloom sports predictions broadcasters out there.
Go Jimmy!
-
Reporters And Analysts Showing Browns No RespectEvery time a douche bag "expert" "predicts" how a team will do, their history accuracy should be on the screen for us to judge them. Just like every stock picking expert SUCKS when you see their history, so do these guys. They're fun to listen to but don't know their butt from a hole in the ground.
What's with this Lamonte theory? If you're going to say it's a problem for multiple employees to be represented by the same agent, you should explain why. It could just as well be a positive thing. He could serve as a coach/adviser to them in a way that gets them to work together or back off unreasonable demands.
Their only comments that were valid is that we are in a ridiculously tough division. The rest of the report was horse crap.
-
When Do Season Tix Get Mailed?I still don't have my tickets. I think they're torturing me for asking for them once too often, lmao.
-
Fantasy Football 2012 StyleFor those as dumb as me:
To join league 5, go to http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinleague
Look on the left side of the page and enter the following:
League ID#: 298412
Password: beer
Then create your team
-
Need Browns/eagles Tix!I got section 529 front row, just inside the end zone for $100. Got 2, might be able to get the adjacent 2 seats too.
-
When Do Season Tix Get Mailed?I'm still waiting for mine. Meanwhile, the guy I sold club seats to got his tickets even though the rules say he bought the PSLs too late to have his PSL purchase acknowledged before the end of the season. He was supposed to have to get his tix through me.
-
Looking For Skins/browns TixI got 2 front row seats for $75 each.