Rice and Beans? Gladly! Sitting on the field of victory everything taste great! Peace out Brownies!
Ski_Money
Posts
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools -
Week 1 Game Impressions: Fins @ BrownsTrent Richardson: Nothing the Dolphins can't handle. He'll be ok after this game lol
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsWell guys it was fun having this week with you. Sorry for being right lol (no i'm not). See you in a year or so. Remember to beat the Steelers!!!!!!!!
GO DOLPHINS!
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsI wouldn't. Ginn is not Devon Hester, but nobody is Tedd Ginn Jr either. He's already run some back in preseason for San Francisco (as if they need the help...). I loved the guy on STs, just not in the lineup.
And guys, there's no reason not to be civil here. The Dolphins and the Browns have no reason to hate each other lol. I do however, HATE HATE HATE HATE The Steelers!!! So regardless of what happens this week, you guys make sure and beat those sorry sacks of strip mining shit! Twice!
Go Dolphins!
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsJeff Foxwothy:
If you talk a lot of s**t and your team has never been to a Super Bowl...
You might be a Browns Fan! -
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsOk... here's the end all be all!
Our QB's wife is hotter than your QB's wife! FACT!
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsJesus, if they were this good they would have been in the Super Bowl.
While I am unfamiliar with a lot of Miami's talent....I suggest a great deal of bias is at play here.
Just a simple example: You have Brent Grimes better than Joe Haden? Joe is one of the best 5 CBs in the game. Grimes was passed over by the Browns for Chris Owens.....who now sits on our second string.
And your RCB was let go by the Browns...in favor of the guy who now plays that position for us.
I am sure there are a lot of other problems here...but corrections will have to wait.
It's not that Miami is "that good", it's that Cleveland is "not that good". Both are 2nd place teams, edge Miami. And keep in mind Reggie Bush was jettisoned for Lamar Miller. And the Browns passing over Grimes just proves how inept the front office is in Ohio lol. It all comes down to firepower, and Miami just has more of it.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsOK, lets look at the matchups and see who gets the edge:
Browns vs. Dolphins:
QB Weeden vs. Tannehill
RB Richardson vs. Miller
FB Ogbanaya vs. Tyler Clutts
TE Cameron vs. Charles Clay
WR Little vs. Mike Wallace
WR Bess vs. Hartline
LT Joe Thomas vs. Jonathan Martin
LG John Greco vs. Rich Incognito
C Mack vs. Mike Pouncey
RG Oneil Cousins vs. Jerry John
RT Schwartz vs. Tyson Clabo
Defense: (Browns run 3-4...Fins 4-3, so head to head is not quite possible)
DEs: Rubin and D. Bryant vs. Cameron Wake and Olivier Vernon
DTs: Phil Taylor vs. Randy Starks and Paul Soliai
LOBs: Kruger and Sheard vs. Koa Misi and Phillip Wheeler
ILBs: Robertson and DQ Jackson vs. Dan Ellerbe
LCB: Haden vs. Brent Grimes
SS: TJ Ward vs. Reshad Jones
FS: Gipson vs. Chris Clemens
RCB: Buster Skrine vs. Dmitri Patterson
Give us who has the edge at each slot.
QB - Tie
RB - Cle (for now)
FB - Nothing to write home, either side
TE - Ditto
WR1 - Mia
WR2 - Mia (proved over history on the same team FYI)
LT - Cle
LG - Mia
C - Mia
RG - Cle (sad to say)
RT - Mia
DE - Mia no contest (look at PFF numbers)
DT - Mia no contest (look at PFF numbers)
L/ROLB - Toss up... any given Sunday applies here
ILB/MLB - Mia
LCB - Mia
SS - Mia
FS - Eh... any given Sunday
RCB - ditto
I think we win
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of Tools -
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsHere's what Dolphins fans are saying: http://www.phinfever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9583
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsI'll be honest, the Dolphins OL is week at Left Tackle and Right Guard. Jonothan Martin is the new LT and he is NOT Jake Long (now a Ram). John Jerry is starting at RG and has been shaky in pass protection. We'll see. I'm not worried about our Pass Rush against Cleveland. I don't care how many pro bowlers you have on the line, we have more "actual" pro bowlers on our DL lol.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsYou mean our 1,000+ yard receiver Brian Hartline?
Our 4.9 YPC RB Lamar Miller? (Trent Richardson is 3.6 FYI)
Mike Wallace... c'mon man...
I'll throw in my silent hero for this game, Brandon Gibson. Definitely an improvement over our previous slot receiver Davon Bess who created more 3rd downs than he converted. I like our chances.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsBy the way I hail from Phinfever.com
Feel free to pop over for some friendly banter

-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsHa! I doubt it comes down to logo lol. If it does, I'll take the "fag" dolphin over... well nothing. Good luck this year, I picked Cleveland to come in 2nd in the North. Hope it works out for ya. As long as you can recover from a week 1 loss

-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsIn all honesty, if Josh Gordon was playing, I'd probably give the edge to Cleveland. And if there's a question about Brent Grimes, watch this:
All indications from preseason are he is back to form 100%
Also keep in mind, Miami's front 4 is a top 3 unit in the league that is extremely deep with a 7 man rotation that includes 3 Pro Bowlers (Cameron Wake, Paul Solai, Randy Starks) which will be lined up against Cleveland's turnstile guards. My only worry is Miami's left tackle situation which is not what it use to be with Jake Long. Expect a lot of TE help on the left side.
-
Dolphin Fans: A Bunch of ToolsHello Browns Fans!
Just thought I'd drop a line to respectfully disagree

Here's what I know:
1 - Cleveland has amazing run D
2 - Miami has amazing run D
3 - This game will be decided in the air
4 - Both QB's match well against each other
5 - Miami's weapons are better than Cleveland's "Josh Gordonless" weapons
Miami 21
Cleveland 17
All in all, I expect to see a very good game on both sides. Best of luck to ya