My, Browns wish list for 2009, be consistent, beat the teams you are supposed to beat continually improve on the areas you need to impove on and not this win one game look great, lose another and look like you don't even belong in division III football. please be consistent so we can build upon that, win or lose.
smash5355
Posts
-
2009 Season -
Dumb question,about Week 1...VikingsTo really see where the Browns stand I would like to see the Vikings at there best, win or no win
-
39 YearsWhen I started this thread about the number of years I have been watching the Browns, I didn't think the responses would be like they have been this is great. I am enjoying the replys from everyone and reading about there memorys of the team over the years, of course we all share the same pain but boy will we enjoy it when they finally do win the SUPER BOWL.
-
39 YearsThat's cool man, I was 15 years old when I became a fan I was watching a game on CBS, the game was being called by Ray Scott. I then fell in love first with Leroy Kelly and then the whole team and the rest is as they say is history. GO BROWNS!!!!!, oh yes I live in Indiana about 45 minutes north of Indianapolis you would not believe the crap I get.
-
39 YearsI, couldn't agree more these people who call them swelves fans and move on or tag along after a few wins then call themselves life long fans really don't understand. As far as the comment that 39 years compared to others on the board I can't help it because I am not as old as some of the other fans, my point is I have stayed loyal all these years.
-
39 YearsI, am looking forward to the 2009 NFL season and the Browns I have been a fan now for 39 years why torture yourself I ask myself, but they are an addiction. I have tried my very best to kick the habit but I still love them Browns and can't wait for another year with them.