Just saw it on espn. JC fails physical with cards.
Smokin' Weeden
Posts
-
Cribbs To The Cardinals -
All Fans Watch This! -
Holmgren Press ConferenceLooking into my crystal ball I see Haslem firing Shurmer at the bye week and letting Holmgren coach the rest of the season. Watching the press conference, I got the impression Holmgren still wants to coach.
-
Browns Fans RallyThe tide has finally turned and were ready to roll. Let's all get behind our Browns and keep the momentum going. Everyone knows that Cleveland fans are the best in the NFL. Let's win all games to the end of the season - it's time for our 1st superbowl!
I'm on board. LETS GO BROWNS!!!!!
-
Predict The Score To Win A Snowmobile21-20 Browns
Cooper 4 rec 32 yards
-
Art ModellAt the request of the Modell family, Cleveland will be the only team without a moment of silence.
-
Toledo Blackout?I heard there will be a blackout in the Toledo area. Can someone recommend a place to watch? Maybe a Browns backers spot.
-
Trent Richardson Interviews Brandon WeedenLook at those guns on Trent! Beast!!
-
Weeden Practice FootageToo many close ups. I want to see the completions to the receiver .
-
Rare Cleveland Browns Nike Fitted Hat -
Junior Seau Deadespn just confirmed it
-
Junior Seau DeadWhy would this not be breaking news on espn? could be fake.
-
Youth Will Be ServedThanks for that Gipper.
Youth=stability
-
Brandon Weeden Needs A Nickname. SuggestAce Weedtura
Ace=pitching reference
-
Weeden StatsHere are some stats I want to share for Weeden, Luck, and RG3.
Weeden
Year School Conf Class Pos Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
2009 Oklahoma State Big 12 SO QB 15 24 62.5 248 10.3 11.8 4 1 196.0
2010 Oklahoma State Big 12 JR QB 342 511 66.9 4277 8.4 8.6 34 13 154.1
2011 Oklahoma State Big 12 SR QB 408 564 72.3 4727 8.4 8.7 37 13 159.8
Luck
Year School Conf Class Pos Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
2009 Stanford Pac-10 FR QB 162 288 56.3 2575 8.9 9.2 13 4 143.5
2010 Stanford Pac-10 SO QB 263 372 70.7 3338 9.0 9.7 32 8 170.2
2011 Stanford Pac-12 SR QB 288 404 71.3 3517 8.7 9.4 37 10 169.7
RG3
Year School Conf Class Pos Cmp Att Pct Yds Y/A AY/A TD Int Rate
2008 Baylor Big 12 FR QB 160 267 59.9 2091 7.8 8.4 15 3 142.0
2009 Baylor Big 12 SO QB 45 69 65.2 481 7.0 8.1 4 0 142.9
2010 Baylor Big 12 SO QB 304 454 67.0 3501 7.7 7.9 22 8 144.2
2011 Baylor Big 12 JR QB 291 402 72.4 4293 10.7 11.8 37 6 189.5
Weeden is right up there with the 2 other QBs stat-wise. The ONLY knock on him is his age. If he was 23, he would go 1 or 2. But who cares, he'll give us atleast 8 great years. Luck and RG3 were hyped up so much by media. Would any media outlet want to hype up a 28 year old? I think not. Is it possible that Justin Blackmon is just an average receiver made great by Weeden? Something to think about. I'm syked!
For those in doubt, I really want to know your knock on him other than age.
Life long Browns fan. First time poster.
B)