YOu homo s and your multiple account bullshit. Hey snapper head, I have NEVER, EVER used multiple account names. When I get booted I create a new name and have ALWAYS made it easy for everyone but dumb phlucks like you and Y-Town BBacker (old homo) to figure out it is me.Your delusions of multiple accounts, posting to each other need to be applied once and for all to somebody who uses that lame ass shit. It aint me and it never has been. If you notice for instance, I made no secret of who this S/N belonged to right up front.
I have ALWAYS done that.
But hey, if you want to perform fellatio on Inspecta, be my guest.
DUDE I OWNED YOU OVER THERE AND NOW HERE
So Batxxxx and Rubnuts can't my jubilant asskicking and decide to bail out, cry and ban me from the BB. Ohhhh, Boo cock-xxxxing Hoo. We all know how long bans last on Ghoolie, eh? I have had 4 screen names on his board for ages. The Ghoolster wil post tonight while Whore-tits Hoorta and xxxx-en-ears are looking for me.
You are full of shit.