Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
S

sperk

@sperk
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
65
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0
Badges

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Raiders game
    S sperk
    Tailgate Party

    Nope no freebies just trying to help someone out. I kind of expected a childish remark from someone. Great to see your helping your daughter, I could say so much.

    Thanks Russ! Hope all is well


  • Raiders game
    S sperk
    Tailgate Party

    Looking for 2 tickets for the raiders, if anyone has them available let me know.

    Thanks


  • TRICH traded to colts
    S sperk
    The Browns Board Trent Richardson Trade Browns Fans This Was Officially A Genius Move Natives are restless

    @b86b said:

    got a 2014 first round pick

    @hunt-daddy said:

    What the fuck.

    Indys first round pick next year Talk about giving up


  • Tshirt Info for Cincy Tailgate
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    @miktoxic said:

    yeah this is for hand-outs at the tailgate. and will be dated..i.e: cleve.vs.cincy tailgate...next line: sept. 29th, 2013.

    anything other than getting a shirt at the tailgate can be discussed at a later date.

    if the feedback is good from the people getting them then i can talk to the mods who could always set up selling an un-dated shirt. i'll do it at cost and let them sell it for whatever.

    people don't realize the time and dedication it takes to manage and keep up a website, so all profits would be decided by the mods to go to the domain and host fees or even doing something for charity.

    BUT THAT WOULD BE UP TO THEM. just try to make it to the game. who knows it could be the ultimate blow out tailgate (as long as the pic we all get to see doesn't have rich4eagle blasting his nasty assed farts and doing a dance in front of the 'regular' people like which is now on the homepage).

    BTW you gotta create a tailgate archive pic section to the site. i can just imagine the level of absurdity that must happen the night before and after the game!!

    the group hugs, guys kissing each other, people passed out in their own puke........now that's what i'm talkin about! I'm not sure you really want to see what goes on the night before. Its UGLY LOL. I don't meet your requirements, I know I don't have a 100 posts but have been around a long time and would be willing to buy one. orange xxl for now!


  • The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    we just might bring that 200# door stop (grill) out for a special occasion this fall. I will talk to Roach about that soon. Getting older it may take 4 of us to lift it!


  • The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    looking forward to it, should be a great time


  • The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    Russ, you know how shy I am LOL Good to hear from ya!


  • The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    You know me, I will be waiting


  • The Tickets Are Here.....the Tickets Are Here
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    Thank God I was beginning to worry 😉


  • Opening Weekend Borwnsboard Memories
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    @howiedawg said:

    I always post up a montage of bad behaviour and football woes for the Browns board faithful who post AND meet up for fun and games.

    To those that were at the weekend - you're all stars - can't wait to see you next season. To those who weren't, maybe see you under the bridge next year.

    As always - GO BROWNS!

    Howie.

    Outstanding!!!!!


  • Eastland Inn Saturday Night
    S sperk
    Tailgate Party

    @ballpeen said:

    No, we made it to about 10PM before Pat fell off the bar stool and I had to take her back to the room....though it may have been about 3 hours before the cab arrived.

    My vote is two big games a year.

    I kind of like that place. I may need to go back on subsequent visits.

    I am not going to say anything, but your grin that night around 11 said it all. Great time by all


  • Free Beer And Westside Steve!
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    Parma is about 10min from Berea. Russ I think I may still have some of your white stuff here. a year older but I dont think it could get any stronger. I think I need the orange shit for wash


  • Tailgate Now
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    @ballpeen said:

    No doubt. I figured we could always walk next door for some soup. 😉

    This is good. I like the way it was, but I also like BS'n with you and Ed, but you two got serious around 10am. I'd rather you two got to enjoy the day. When ever I decide to cook up a batch of something, you guys are always a part of the inner circle if you choose.

    Russ, always the class guy. Thanks! maybe Stan could help you lmao


  • Tailgate Now
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    Gipp thats easy stuff, we will get stan to steal us one. Maybe a couple of dips and some chips would work and of course some soup!!!!!


  • Tailgate Now
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    Guys heres a little history of our tailgates

    Years back when Ed and I started we had only 4 of us Jim, Dave and the 2 of us. We ate good Ribs. steaks that kind of things weekly. We were sooned joined with some of Daves family and friends. We had grew to 10-15 people weekly but still made the kabobs, london broils deep fied turkeys to name a few. Then we lost our browns. When we returned we sarted at the old lot next to the rapid lines, there we met up with Stan and Kathy and the friends from the browns board, we grew alot. Me and Ed would try to plan a meal not knowing for sure if we were getting 25 people or 70. There were time sitting in Eds kitchen putting together hundreds of kabobs. we would laugh and say what the hell are we doing. This went on for a couple of years and we really did love it, but as all things go we started to get tired of all the shopping the preparing the cooking and then Ed had to do clean the mess up when he got home. Not an easy task to do. We went to mainly burgers and brats to try to make it a little easier on preparing but we kind of decided we had enough. This is not the end of our tailgates its just the end of an era. 2 old men cooking. We will still meet every week at the same place and still meet the most pasionate people around.

    As I said I loved doing it and wouldnt of changed a thing. Well maybe not drink so much

    Thanks everyone for making it is as much fun as it was

    We will still have our best tailgate of the year on opening day!

    I still have a 200# grill for sale lol


  • Why Heckert Won't Pull The Trigger On Rg3
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    @kamac19 said:

    What you think they would get for Colt, reckon get back a 3rd for him, think he has at least proved worthy of that sort of pick, with possible improvement in the right system.

    I would be surprised if we could get a 5th for him


  • 2011 Browns Board Weekend
    S sperk
    The Browns Board

    What a great weekend with great friends. The tailgate party was by far the best of the year. The only issue I had was with Keiths scotch. I actually had to chase it with russ's moonshine or was it the other way around, not sure. I hope everyone made it home safe and would be great to see everyone and more next year

    Happy Holidays to everyone

    Don


  • Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13
    S sperk
    Tailgate Party

    @pavo-joe said:

    Wow 60 degrees on Sunday. Looks like the Cali and Fla fems can't whine about the weather....................uhmmmmmmm unless it rains.

    As long as it rains after 12. I hate drinking in the rain


  • Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13
    S sperk
    Tailgate Party

    @ballpeen said:

    They can close down all the bars they want. Me?? I'll be back at the hotel by 10, which is 2-3 hours past normal bedtime. Yes, I've been known to go to bed at 7PM, especially now since it gets dark at 6PM.

    I am one of those early to bed types because I'll wake up at 4-4:30am no matter what time I retire.

    I guess I am ruled by the sun.

    Russ you will have to let me know what its like to get old. LOL


  • Tailgate- St. Louis Game- Nov 13
    S sperk
    Tailgate Party

    @ballpeen said:

    It can't be my stuff....it's fresh....3-4 months old at most!

    I'm smiling already 😵

    You need to learn to appreciate fresh goods. 😛

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate