Actually I deserved MUCH worse than that! I'm out of country and listening to the game via radio and the signal was going in and out. But I will take my 50 lashes for not keep up with the math. LOL
spisatus
Posts
-
Why didn't we go for 2? -
Why didn't we go for 2?I'm still wondering if anyone has a good reason why we would not go for the 2 point conversion when the Detroit offense had been running up and down the field. At least we would have had a chance in OT.
-
Give Quinn A Chance -
We Can Build On ThisWhat this game did give me was hope at the QB position. If given time, BQ can pass, and contrary to popular believe, he CAN throw the deep ball. What it has proven is that we need to surround him with players that can catch (dropped 1 to many for me, which might cost us the game) we might be able to scrow. What is also proved to me, is that we need ALOT of help on defense. The Defense has kept us in so many quarters this year who would have thunk that they would have sucked so bad today?
-
Todays gamejust looked at replay of the penalty, it was an obvious interference call, the guy had his back to the ball, he wasn't even looking at the QB. When the QB has 50 yards to throw you should be able to watch the QB and not have your back to the ball!!
-
Todays gameLook at the bright side, we out scored a team for 60 minutes.

-
Todays gameBlame it all on the Defense!!
-
Todays gameUn FKIN believeable!! Can anyone remember someone winning on a hail mary interference call? We just made a rookie look like Montana.
-
Todays gameThese first down handoffs to Lewis are killing us!!
-
Todays gameHey, guess what there was a Browns Defense siteing

-
Todays gameWhere the heck is the Defense today??????
-
Todays gamesame here...and the smug assholes who rub it in make it so much better. i told myself last year i'd never pay it again...so i went halves with a friend since i can't get directv in my building. and it's blacked out.....possibly the best game of the year AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
Wanna guess what the last game was that was blacked out? Buffalo! So I could potentialy have missed both games the Browns win.
-
Todays gameWish I could watch the game...
Instead, I'm stuck watching Pissburgh vs KC.
You think you feel bad, I'm paying NFL Ticket and it's blacked out here too. Listening to the game on Sprint Radio.
-
BQ finally gets to play a team with a poor defenseThis will be an interesting week to watch BQ. If he has the potential to be an NFL QB he will have to show it this week. He has played against the Vikings (8-1), Denver (6-3) which just started losing, and the Ravens (very good defense, not the great defense of the past). With our offense and horrendous offensive play calling (for BQ and DA) it has not been an environment for growth. I am not looking for him to play great, I am looking for him to look well. He should get more time in the pocket, which means he should be able to throw the ball deep (if he's capable). I am willing to give him a ride to the end, just so we can see what we have or don't have.
As far as Mangini, I really don't know what to think! Part of me thinks he sucks the other half says to give this guy a chance. He got us draft picks by taking out the expensive trash, even though he could have gotten us a few more draft picks by getting rid of one of the QB's at the start of the season.
Not sure we will beat the Lions, and not really sure I care (better draft pick), what I do expect is for us to finally start looking like a football team and for BQ to start playing like an NFL QB (if he is to be one). I for one am tired of actually having to do yard work on Sundays because the Browns are done by half time.

-
Another RebuildI don't buy the quinn argument...hiding his flaws would be to roll him out and have multiple crossing patterns...not sit him in the pocket and watch him become a deer in headlights. roll him out and throw downfield will atleast back the defense up and not having them stack the box with 11 because they know a three step drop is coming every play...putrid putrid offensive scheme.
I couldn't agree with your more. I have yet to see any originality in this Browns offense. You have a young QB that can move (unlike DA), why not roll him out? What has been really getting to me, is why when you have the defense coming SOOO hard at the QB, you don't run one QB draw. BQ is not McNabb but I know he can pull out a draw once in a while. This will likely slow down the defense and maybe give the O-line a chance to block.
-
Charlie Weiss as Browns OC??he has balls?

-
What are the oddsJust wondering, what you do you guys think the odds are that Mangini starts BQ aqainst the Ravens, allows him to get destroyed again by a great defense and then uses the game to bench him the rest of the season. This would allow DA a chance to look great against Detroit so they could say we told you so. I'm not supporting BQ, I just don't have enough information on him. He's been up against only the top defenses in the league this year, would love to see him in Detroit to see how things ago.
Thoughts?
-
QUINN IS INSadly, that's true
I'm not sure I completely agree with this. When you are in the endzone you must know you have the know the defense is coming. Throw the damn ball away. He had a couple of passes dropped but his passes are still way off. I'm not sure Quinn is the answer but he can't have a passer rating less than 10 (or can he)
-
Ever-lasting Qb controveryAnd your right Lumbergh, this isn't debatable anymore. Anderson is officially taking snaps so Brady Quinn cannot collect on his contract insentives. Not only is the notional media and everyone else around the world laughing at Derek and how bad he is, he's being used like a fawking coupon at the grocery store.
Sorry you guys are idiots! We have a very lousy QB in DA, everyone agrees to this and we have become a laughing stock! Quinn was given a couple of shots against a 3 of the toughest defenses in football then pulled. Now DA has been given 4 games and with the same results. If I give Mangini and ownership any amount of brains they can subtract from the end as well as they can subtract from the beginning. In other words, start Quinn for the rest of the season UNTIL it looks like he's going to reach that magic number, if he still sucks at the end of the year yank him! This way you give the people that don't think Quinn was given his fair shake a 6 week look at his ability (we have already seen what DA can do) and we can all move on!!
-
Is the team even trying?Adrian Peterson is one of the best players in the NFL and yet he stood and watched for 24 minutes today...why in the hell don't the Vikings play him on defense?
Mark O, that's what cost Minnesota from going 7-0. Your under 2 minutes, on the 20 and you have the best running back on the sidelines after knocking the crap out of the Squeelers linebacker. Than Farve throws the ball for an interception (not his fault) that ends the game.