ssabuya
Posts
-
We're Doomed -
Brandon Marshall---Merged threadsIf Marshall indeed does not fit Mangini's concept of a good player, I can still see him feigning interest to bump the price up for the Ravens. Sending Braylon to Baltimore and taking Marshall makes no sense to me; is that really much of an upgrade, if at all? One star headcase receiver for another?
-
Good Job, BeanieI has nothing to do with Beanie Wells. It has everything to do with Beanpot225.
PS Saying the Beanpot is a hockey thing is like saying OSU vs. Michigan is a football game.
I mean, I guess - though I've lived in Cambridge for four years now and last night at the bar was the first time I'd heard of it. I don't think it would be humanly possible to live in the Columbus area and not know about OSU v. Michigan. I'm certainly out of the loop when it comes to hockey, though (obviously).
-
Good Job, BeanieBoston University beat Northeastern last night in the Beanpot, which is apparently a yearly Boston regional college hockey thing. Nothing to do with Beanie Wells.
-
Mangini's Successor is...Which makes me wonder...where's the announcement of Kokinas's hiring? Maybe I'm just being impatient.
-
Are we better without Winslow as a Tight end?I'm not sold on us being better off without Winslow, but it seems to me that if Heiden continues to play the way he is, and we're sold on Rucker as the #2 at TE, let's get something for him at the end of the season. This staph thing is just one of several problems we've had with him, but the guy can play and would probably command a nice price. Hell, if we could get a decent addition to our linebacking corps at the end of the season, I'd pull the trigger on that in an instant.