Gipper - WRRebel is right. As a Ravens fan, we don't see this as a huge rivalry game. The only talk around here about this game is "god I hope we don't choke against these guys like we did against the Seahawks/Jags". The Browns are in the same class as those other sorry teams. There is noone that thinks the Browns can win this game, but it is indeed very possible for the Ravens to lose it. Only we can beat ourselves & if we play our "A" game, there is no chance the Browns can hang.
I know what you are saying though, Gipper. We in Baltimore thought the Steelers were a rival long before that matchup grew any legs. That was because they stomped on us all the time. Now that we are 10-10 against them since 2003 (including playoffs), the rivalry is very much alive in both cities. Now we just have to beat them down in the playoff...
I really hope the Browns/Ravens can become a big rivalry again soon. Every year it seems as though you guys are gonna make the turn and get better, and I think now you have the management and young group of guys to do that. See ya in a few years...