looking back at all the negativity, was that just ppl venting b/c they wanted julio? b/c i will gladly take greg little plus all those picks ahead of julio. i know he is very young in his nfl experience, but if he works out wont it be so nice to have a run-clogger fo the next 6 or 7 years? then u can go draft a guy you've heard of if u want
stewartcj1
Posts
-
Phil Taylor -
8 Players Cut -
Plaxicobenson also plays RB, so i'll mark u as a nay...i am terribly sorry for poisoning your brain with my clearly faulty logic
-
PlaxicoI say yay...established vet and newly humbled from prison. what sayeth you?
-
Holmgren on Dan PatrickDP is really the only national sports guy i can tolerate.
i dont want to type a write-up, b/c im lazy
so here's the link...10 minuteish
-
WOOF WOOF: Week TwoIf you're refering to the real Heidi, that would be me. If you're refering to the person they want more pictures of, that would be Heidi Klum the model (my alter ego lol) I like to keep a low profile
. And if you have not noticed I write The Heidi Report and am the commish of league 3. I hate saying that I'm a commish, it sounds like I think I know what I'm doing when I'm just glad these folks invite me back every year.ohhh ok, the picture of miss klum is a tad small or else i would've recognized her. you may not be her, but i'm sure theres a resemblance...yes, i noticed u were my "commish" and u are doing a fantastic job so far
-
WOOF WOOF: Week Twowho is this heidi character? and yes, brandon jacobs and i are no longer speaking
-
Crypt Keeper John Clayton ranks Delhomme #33 QBi don't trust anyone who has a ponytail
-
AFC North predictionsi think the whole division is overrated. there will be one team who will get to 11 wins and get a home wild-card game. i don't know which one of the 4 it will be...i hope its the browns, but who knows.
all 4 four teams will have half of their games decided by less than 6, and it'll depend on which team gets those close ones
-
Predict the final 53 man roster!qb 3: jake, seneca, colt
rb 6: harrison, hardesty, davis, jennings, vickers, hillis
wr 6: massaqoui, robiskie, cribbs, stuckey, mitchell, steptoe
te 3: watson, moore, alex smith
oline 7: thomas, steinbach, mack, laovao, pashos, st. clair, womack
off 25
dline 6: rodgers, robaire, rubin, mosley, coleman, geathers
lb 10: gocong, fujita, jackson, maiava, barton, costanzo, bowens, trusnik, benard, veikune
cb 4: brown, wright, haden, bmac
safety 5: elam, ward, asante, adams, coye or sorenson
def 25
sp. 3: pontbriand, dawson, z