On another forum somebody mentioned trying to nab Shaun Hill from Detroit. I would jump at the chance, tbh. He is 33, but for a season rental i think he would give us a much better chance at the playoffs than weetard.
supersonic_br
Posts
-
The Official Matt Flynn Sucks Thread! -
Weeds getting one more week!Stop...dont...take it away!!! Get it off!!!! CANT....STOP.....WATCHING
Your nickname says it all about that play.
-
Next Four Games...I already accepted that we're in for another 5-11 season, with weetard at the helm this is just the way it's going to be. I expect 4 losses in those games, btw, maybe a win vs Baltimore, they are crap this year.
-
Happy Birthday, Wheezy... 30 Already...Hope this buffoon chokes on a piece of cake and isn't able to play on sunday (or for the rest of the season, for that matter).
-
Brandon Weeden has got to be fired! -
Brandon Weeden has got to be fired!I will go 5/10.
3/4 is like christian ponder/mark sanchez level i think hes a little better than them
LOL, no. I rather have Sanchez, and no, i'm not kidding.
-
Brandon Weeden has got to be fired!I just don't understand how they don't give Campbell a shot. He will most likely be average at best, but this is still better than watching Weeden play.
-
Dolphins Vs Browns Gameday ThreadI can't believe we won this game.
Colt looked terrible throughout the game, our of OL was laughable at best, we got lucky by a couple of penalties on the last drive. Kudos to Colt though, he looked calm on the last drive, and i thought Hardesty played well.
Great job by Haden shutting Marshall, and by Sheard putting constant pressure on Henne, who played one heck of a game.
2-1

-
Dolphins Vs Browns Gameday ThreadDear god, we are looking like a high school team.
-
Dolphins Vs Browns Gameday ThreadHardesty does not impress me in the least.
