Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
S

Swede

@Swede
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
6
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Serious Question
    S Swede
    The Browns Board

    @the-gipper said:

    Cutting it a bit close aren't you? How long are you staying in town?

    Only for the day, I'm afraid. I'll be in Chicago prior to that sunday and leaving for LA sunday evening 😕 on a pretty tight schedule so had to cut down on Cleveland-time!

    So I think I'll be in tome no matter what, pleny of flights from Chi to Cle 😁


  • Serious Question
    S Swede
    The Browns Board

    Tailgating sounds like fun, though I have absolutely no clue of what to bring etc. I'll be flying in, without any of my swedish ladies I'm afraid (sorry to disappoint), so I'll have no car of my own 🙁 I'll be landing @ 10:40 AM though so not much time to meet up!


  • Serious Question
    S Swede
    The Browns Board

    Zombo said:

    -

    That sounds great and all ... but after 8 or 15 beers do you think the denizens will be judging th man or the jersey?

    Zombo

    --Maybe a nice Ty Detmer throwback?

    All I got is my green vick jersey.. how about I cover it with a jacket when around drunken fans? ^^


  • Serious Question
    S Swede
    The Browns Board

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    My daughter lives in Philadelphia, and they are some of the worst fans in the NFL. I went to a Browns/Eagles game in Cleveland when Garcia was QB and there were quite a few Eagles fans there, some drove up in big vans painted with the Eagles colors. Cleveland almost won the game. A whole group of about 20 Eagles fans were sitting about 10 rows up from my brother and I. They were assholes, turning around giving the finger to the crowd, and people started throwing shit at them. Then the 250 lb deputies started rounding people up and taking them away. So I'd say as long as you act civil, you will be fine. Don't hang around a group of idiots, or you may be considered part of the gang.

    I hate those types, no matter the color of their jerseys.. thanks. I'll wear it and behave as I always do, hoping to have a nice time in cleveland no matter the outcome of the game!


  • Serious Question
    S Swede
    The Browns Board

    Zombo said:

    Wear the Vick jersey. Pay no attention to that ring of pit bulls around the stadium. They only attack animal abusers.

    Zombo

    Well I love animals so I guess I'd be safe! Judge the man, not the jersey! Thanks.


  • Serious Question
    S Swede
    The Browns Board

    Hi Browns fans!

    I'm traveling to USA in september and I've got tickets in section 107 or 104 I think, for the first game of the season vs the Eagles. It just so happens to be that I am an Eagles fan, and I was wondering how you'd react to seeing a Vick-jersey in and around the stadium. I've never been to USA, nor have I any idea of how you treat opposing fans. The culture in Europe is quite special, if I'd wear the wrong jersey in the wrong part of the stadium they'd surely, if I'm lucky, just be assholes to me for the entire duration of the game. So basically, I wanna know if it's accepted to wear an Eagles jersey in and around the arena, getting a boo or two doesn't matter but I'd rather not have to be afraid. Specially since I'm just visiting, I'm afraid if anything gets stirred up I'll be standing with the short straw with the law..

    Please, answer seriously!

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate