So if you have 1.99 acres and run a horse on it, is it just a hobbyhorse?
Yup, thems the rules.
So if you have 1.99 acres and run a horse on it, is it just a hobbyhorse?
Yup, thems the rules.
Missing the days of Dwayne Bowe are we?
Zombo said:
I would go with ... Do Something.
Zombo
--Revisit when they earn jobs, let a lone a nickname,
I'm going to take this as a soft second for D-Line.
D-Line
Sherman and Norman are seemingly good picks although I consider Norman as more of a one year wonder type. With Sherman, I get more of a system CB feel. I wouldn't bet on him killing it elsewhere if he is traded but he's good in Seattle's system. I'm not sure if that makes him overrated or not. I guess it depends on how highly you rank him to begin with. You could make a solid case for Haden as well unfortunately. Obviously injuries have hurt him but I think this year will be important in terms of figuring out if can regain his form or if he just had a short career peak.
I don't think Flacco really qualifies. Well at least not to me. I never viewed him as a star to begin with. A more apt QB would be Eli in my opinion. At WR, I'd have to go with Sammy Watkins. I wasn't a big fan of him coming out of college so I might be a tad biased but I think still think he's overrated. I really can't think of any RB's or TE's who fit the bill. I guess you could throw in Jimmy Graham but I still think he's solid. Maybe not other worldly as he was in NO but you still have to account for him.
I still don't quite understand how Luck has made this list. He has T.Y and a bunch of other small-ish receivers, a shitty line, a shitty D, and little to no run game. The fact that, when healthy, he's been able to get the Colts to the playoffs is rather impressive. For those calling him a overrated, I highly doubt you'd pass up the opportunity to see him in a Brown's uniform.
Dak, in my view, is in the Russell Wilson, is he really that good conundrum after Wilson's first year. Wilson has proved he belongs but Dak still has some work to do. Zeke still has work to do as well. If he has a slow start this year, the questions will start popping up. Granted, throwing a first year player into this topic isn't necessarily fair either.
JJ is overrated as a spokesman but not as a football player. His biggest sin is that he's just fucking annoying. We get it, you work out.
I'm going to roll with "the d-line."
Crazy, I know.
I AM OUTRAGED!!!!
HOW DARE YOU!!!!
I would've done that in pink but I don't want to get on my computer.
So would VagiDicklie work? Or would you prefer Ghootertron?
Well how about this. Unlike some football players I have never struck a woman, my wife of 47+ years included.
I saw how it turned and don't have an issue with it. It's just not how I expected it to turn.
I mean, were you expecting a thread about a prospect with a potential assault on a woman to turn into a thread about posters touting their marriages?
This thread took an unexpected turn.
I have a Cornell.....grad student. But he is a good teacher. He takes a very arcane subject (molecular biology), and makes it so that a "common" person can understand it. I appreciate the value of vocabulary. It is always a challenge to shitslam Steeler fans in creative ways. But making a hard subject sound simple...that's hard.
Molecular biology is simple. It's just super small biology.
Where's my Cornell degree?
If the Browns would have given up what it took to move up that far, why on earth did SF take chump change from the Bears? Think about it. It's stupid.
I assume Solomon Thomas probably had something to do with that.
We had three picks in the first round yet "we can't keep trading down for future assests because we have to spend them some time".
Are some of you dumb dumbs still drunk?
I just don't get what they're plan is.
Really? It seems pretty obvious to me, top athletes who are versatile.
Peppers can move from the secondary into the box, Njoku, can move from inline all the way outside if necessary and I shouldn't have to get into what Garrett can do.
Was it exactly what I was hoping for? No, but I see what the FO is going for and I don't hate it in the slightest.
hahahaha