oh now the Goff hate comes out..two weeks ago half of you were hot and sweaty for him and the other half equally hot and sweaty for Wentz. But there's a larger issue here, the instability of this franchise is a big fucking deal. Cleveland is already not hotspot numero uno for up and coming talent, but these guys all jetset away to south America and whatnot in the offseason so they don't mind playing in places like Pgh, Mn or GB....because those are quality franchises. When you're in NE OH...you cannot afford to have a revolving door at your coaching staff.
What's happened in the last couple years is gonna stay with us for probably damn near a decade and that's IF we're now stable. But the stupid cunts here will be calling for Jacksons job midway through next season, you watch.
Please go back and look at all the Goff and Weintz threads, there will be not 1 post of me saying I liked either. I know that is a waste of time and more than likely you dont care. Point is not all like them, I believe Goolie hated both as well. Was not a fan of Lynch either. Useless post I know 







