Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
T

Tankdog

@Tankdog
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
3
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • ERNEST BYNER
    T Tankdog
    The Browns Board

    @legacy-fan said:

    I'd like to get him back from Washington as a RB coach (if he's still coaching there). Maybe he can figure out that #35 needs to be our feature back, is big enough for the AFC North, and can smoke about 95% league in a footrace.

    I love EB. Please bring him back.

    As I said in the orginal post he is now the RB coach for the TN titans and we all have seen what kind of job he has done there with there rookie all star!!!!


  • ERNEST BYNER
    T Tankdog
    The Browns Board

    You may be 100% correct then again you may be 100% WRONG!!


  • ERNEST BYNER
    T Tankdog
    The Browns Board

    I am from Urbana and dont usually get on here and talk i just usually look around and see what going on. My brother who is an agent involved with a deal has told me something very interesting!!!! Everyone remember the beloved Ernest what a guy Byner, rumor has it, Our beloved browns have contacted him about an OC job??? I known Ernest is the running back coach for TN as of right now and he even holds a summer football camp in Franklin, KY for Franklin Simpson High School. Look it up I know what Im talking about!!!! Anyways I told my brother I would get on here to see how you guys would react if this might happen and if you would support it or not!!!!

Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
The Browns Board Terms Privacy

The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate