I'd like to see McCoy start.
T
Texas Turkey
@Texas Turkey
Posts
-
Were We Expecting Anything Else? -
OffenseNice game by Chris Ogbonnaya.
-
Dolphins Vs Browns Gameday ThreadW...I like it.
-
Nice WNice Win!
-
Official Packers Game Day ThreadI like what I saw from Greg Little too.
-
Official Packers Game Day ThreadI like what I saw from Colt.
-
How Freakin Cool Is This? Little Insists On Working Out With ColtI'm all for stuff that helps build QB/WR chemistry.I like it.
-
Greg Little Wr A Beast That Can Yac!I like the Little pick and think that he is in a nice spot in Cleveland position wise. He is big dude--for a WR. I like it.
-
Camp Colt IiI like the bonding and hopefully this gets the team closer and more cohesive.
This kind of stuff could lead to more Browns W's.
...And go Colt!
-
Mock Draft 1.0Yes to Green!
-
Guys ... enjoy Colt.(1st Post) I'm another Colt fan from Texas (Houston) that will be pulling for the Browns.
Nice Win today!