Sorry to hear about Hardesty. That's a bummer.
Have a good season.
Sorry to hear about Hardesty. That's a bummer.
Have a good season.

:lol:
:lol:
mikeyP72 said:
If you think that pass intf call on Haden was legit you know nothing. Good game so far.. 10 points is hardly thr blowout y'all polesmokers were predicting
Yeah, I thought it'd be over by the half. I was wrong about that. 17-3 is certainly not over.
Good luck & NO INJURIES!!! 
I've posted plenty on why the Niners will win this one. No need to repeat that.
If they play up to their potential, they'll blow out the Browns.
If they play to the level of their opponent, they'll win by 7 or less.
"Wait — Texas? Wasn’t Texas supposed to be thriving even as the rest of America suffered? Didn’t its governor declare, during his re-election campaign, that “we have billions in surplus”? Yes, it was, and yes, he did. But reality has now intruded, in the form of a deficit expected to run as high as $25 billion over the next two years."
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/07/opinion/07krugman.html?_r=1
Funny how you would quote an article written by a man who's own blog is titled The Conscience of a Liberal
I would expect nothing less from a Californian. Way to keep the faith.

Shurmur should practice this too. 

Texas is worse off than California. Which isnt surprising considering whose been running things over there! Last I checked the bay area has the greatest weather in the WORLD! The World son. True story!
Texas is worse off??? How???
The economy is better here. Food and housing is cheaper here. The tech industry is booming here while it's dying on the vine in Silicon Valley. AND you can still visit the State Capitol building with a fully loaded 9mm handgun hanging from your belt because the gun-grabbing liberal nazi goon squad hasn't taken them away from us. Oh and uh, our governor is running for president. What's Jerry Brown doing... other than jerking off to pictures of Linda Ronstadt???
I grew up in the pea-soup fog of Pacifica and lived in Burlingame, Santa Clara and up in Sonoma County for 43 of my 45 years, so I know for a fact that the weather in the bay area SUCKS! Here we have 10 months of sunshine and 2 months of rain that we call winter.
There are only THREE GOOD THINGS about the bay area... the 49ers, sourdough bread & dungeoness crab. Everything else about the bay area and indeed the entire state, sucks harder than a black hole. In particular the culture.
Did I talk about earthquakes, floods and wildfires yet???
No? Ah well, nevermind.

Zombo said:
Am I drunk or is there one badass 49er fan beating up the other giddy gay 49er fans on our board?
This has been an interesting week. I didn't see this coming.
Z
LOL! Tell me about it.
I'm so sick of the BS coming from Niner fans right now, I'm almost... ALMOST... ready to jump on board the Houston Texans bandwagon. After 30ish years of Niner fandom that would be a hard thing to do. But hey, at least I'm not considering the COWBOYS!! 
so you're not welcome on multiple boards. well done.
Meh... only two. And I've already found another Niner forum. Not to mention the NinerNation board I also have an account on... as well as boards all across the NFL.
So I posted a similar thread to this one on the 49erswebzone which decayed quickly and wouldn't ya know it, some overly sensitive, limp-wristed, nancy boi of a moderator has gone and banned me for being a "jerk".
What a fecking JOKE! I swear the SF bay area is full of these types. But I guess I don't need to tell you guys.
I did say that board was over-moderated though. The little kneejerk beotch couldn't just delete my post... or the thread... he had to a delete an entire portion of the site which included several sub-forums. Talk about gross over-kill.
It makes it hard to be a Niner fan sometimes. 
I'm sooo glad I moved out of that shithole state. GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!

LOL! Sentence structure counts. 
Good post, Tampa. And good luck this weekend... just don't win.
Beating the 49ers alone will not get us noticed. We have to look good as well. We need to beat them at their own game by stopping the run and running it down there throat. We need to make their great defense look average of JV and actually score some points. Winning 13-10 isn't going to be impressive because we are finally getting recognition as a good defense, we need to go out and beat them like 27-13 or something along those lines to get reconition. Otherwise, people are going to blow it off by saying the 49ers are just pretenders and aren't as good as we thought, instead of saying the Browns are better than we thought.
You called it right, Dawg. Even if the Browns blow out the Niners, it won't get you much media attention. We had the same issue this season. We all thought blowing out the Bucs would do it but it didn't and they were the "West Coast Killers". Even when we beat the Lions all the media could talk about was the handshake... at first anyway. Now after the expert talking heads have examined our stats and such more closely have we become a news worthy interest.
I'm all for breast cancer awareness (boobies are a good thing!) and the teams & refs sporting a little bit of pink on their unis in the month of October...
But this is just embarrassing. A pink fecking home page!!! 🥷
AND IT GETS WORSE...
Rumor has it, the Niners may be wearing a pink uni too. 🥷
🥷
🥷

No offense, but if we have to wear that damn thing, we better set an NFL scoring record against you!!!
I was looking at the Red Zone (49ers forums) and I saw this article...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/kerry_byrne/10/26/49ers.coaching/index.html
How well will do you guys think our team will do against the 5-1 49ers? Thoughts? Discuss.
I posted that article in it's entirety here on another thread. Sadly, it made no impression and most of the comments were not what I'd hoped for.