Howdy y'all,
I was directed to this site at the suggestion of a very good friend who has been a lifelong Browns fan who recently completed his PhD at Texas A&M and is now a professor in Florida.
I'm a proud Fightin' Texas Aggie, a former Cowboys fan, and newest member of the Cleveland Browns fanbase. Having followed the Cowboys faithfully since the early 1980's, I've finally reached my threshold for Jerry Jones' piss poor leadership and management. Not that y'all care, but he has repeatedly violated the fanbase, and this fan has made the decision to end that foolish nonsense. That, combined with Johnny's arrival in Cleveland, plus the loyalty of the Browns fanbase made the decision easy.
I personally attended every home game Johnny Manziel ever played in college, and was somewhere between floored, inspired, and speechless (in the best way imaginable) to witness the overwhelming Browns family response to Johnny's selection. Your excitement will be affirmed and exponentially grown once you see him play in-person! The guy is unbelievable.
The Texas Aggie fanbase has a lot more in common with you guys than you likely realize, but I simply want to say hello and I look forward to getting up to speed. I've already bought my Browns Manziel jersey to proudly wear in Texas. I hope you guys tailgate in the fall...I need somewhere to go when I fly up for a game this Fall.
Gig'em, God Bless, and Go Browns!