There are several serious mistakes in the playcalling, but come on! How many times do you need to see JD throw the ball on opponents helmets to say he's not the man?
Being in the NFC South, I've seen the good, bad and ugly from JD. I think whatever he had, he has about used up at this point, but I don't think he is the reason you lost this particular game. One thing he does do well is throw it deep. Who was he going to throw it to? Wallace might be the greener grass, but he wasn't lighting it up either. His most memorable completion was the TD to Hillis and that was ALL Hillis. The ball was overthrown.
I'm not saying that you don't need a franchise QB to develop. If that is McCoy now is the time to let him get some PT, if you're throwing in the towel on the season. If not, priority one is to find someone who can get deep and use him. Most of the completions today were glorified screens.
