Browns get the W. At the end of the day thats all that matters.
The Cysko Kid
Posts
-
The Official Browns vs Panthers Game 3 Thread -
Again the end of the board.At this point why not just do a whole new board with no history and let it be a 2.0
If invision helps down the line the history could probably be merged in
-
The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 Thread -
The Official Browns at Buccaneers Game 2 ThreadI fear this might be the browns firing on all cylinders in 2026
-
Watch out for Posers!!!I said it in the off-season and nothing has changed my mind since....
I have serious doubts that the Browns will ever be a successful franchise under the Haslam ownership.
Think about all the head coaches he's hired since taking over.
Not one was wanted by anyone else. That tells me what the NFL thinks of the Browns under Haslam.
His insrinct seems to be to keep trying to make an unearned splash by consistently chasing a boom or bust type hype player and always busting.
-
The last dayI think...and forgive me for how this is going to sound...maybe someone with a little bit of technical knowledge should get involved here.
Steve wants to unload the board. Steve is a musician not a technician. To keep it with it's accumulated database of posts somebody needs to contact these invision guys and get the real skinny what we need. Im the service manager of a good sized company so im used to dealing with this sort of thing. I dont have the infrastructure to host but I'd be happy to serve as a liason with these guys to clear it up.
-
The last dayKathy was still running the board until Steve offered to do so - meaning it was as simple as a credit card payment. Since then, which was part of Kathy's plan, she has removed herself totally which is when the missing verification code became and remains the hurdle in all this. Kathy duddn't have it nor could she ever find it.
Steve has left his phone number on his post and answered the phone when I called it yesterday before I posted explanation. I asked him why he never answered/responded to BBedwards and he said he did respond.
Like Steve or hate his ass, a guy that was willing to take on the thankless job that Stan assured me it was when anyone tattled or did it repeatedly which meant Stan had to investigate it and give his findings, resolution and plans for keeping it resolved. Stan's work for a living was developing websites for businesses at the time; so you can imagine what he thought of anyone that tattled or did it repeatedly when grown men can't be grown men.
That all being the case, let's stay focused on helping BBedward get what he needs and followup as soon as necessary. Steve left his phone # to call/text as well as his email in a post about all that needed to be done to replace Steve because WE CAN!
If she still technically owns the board im sure she can just ask for another verification code.
-
The last dayIm sorry to hear the board is dying. Not sure what the reasoning is but somebody ought to snapshot the whole thing and put it on payback machine if no one has.
Theres always something that can be done if the parties want it to be done.
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadThe browns finally did it. I suffered through 32 years of disasters since 1994 when I was 14 years years old - essentially the last year of the franchise that is now the Ravens. I managed to suffer all those years and maintain a fandom but I just cant be bothered to actually care anymore. I dont see where they're going and I don't even care. Maybe one day they'll get their shit together, but as for now I'm much happier just watching the national games because I do love football.
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadYour math skills are impeccable
I know, right?
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadThe Todd Monken Era begins.
Deshaun Watson is lifetime 7-0 vs Jacksonville.
And now hes 7-1
-
The Official Browns at Jaguars Game 1 ThreadWell? How'd you guys like our beloved Cleveland Browns? I must admit i didn't watch so much as a second of the game.
-
Who do you think our starting QB will be?Its gotta be Watson. Sanders just ain't it.
-
The Official Counter Message from woodpecker LIES about IsraelI see it as manipulative word games, the only way the left can cover up their shit is making people that post the truth a derogatory phrase.
Never mind what's being exposed because it's just rage porn...
Now, if they're posting bs lies, that's a different story. But you don't solve things by pretending not to see it, like Bidens mental capacity.
No its not a left problem. Its sn everyone problem. Social media needs you to engage at all costs. If you show them that you're pro israel they will serve you every article or video ever made of an Arab behaving badly. You're certainly being baited by social media if youre not immediately aware of it.
-
What would happen if the left goes for violent revolution and starts the second civil war? -
The Official Counter Message from woodpecker LIES about IsraelDo you...do you not know what ragebaiting is?
-
What would happen if the left goes for violent revolution and starts the second civil war? -
The Official Counter Message from woodpecker LIES about IsraelOh Jesus, cal, don't you know how Facebook rage baits you?
-
Socialist WatchSaying shit most people wouldn't say in public doesn't make you some bold truth teller. You could also just be wrong...
I could be but im not.
-
Palestine - Channel 5read the article again. Read all of them. Self-defense from terrorist attacks is not starting violence.
I think you misread the article.
Wrong. I dont care. The American Indians attacked and killed white settlers too. Everywhere Rome conquered they had to deal with similar shit. Its to be expected and israel crying foul about it when they've killed 1000x more Palestinians is farcical. You conquered their country and subjugated them as second class citizens. When you do that you have to expect to have to watch your back.