The333kid
Posts
-
Big Problem... Cribbs being snubbed -
Eric Berry's AttitudeI live in Knoxville and I haven't heard anything about Berry being a bad seed. In a way, I hope that gets around and then he falls to us. Eric Berry is a stud! By the way, I am not a UT homer.
-
BQ To Be Traded?I honestly think Brady will be gone if there is anything decent on the table. My gut feeling is he is gone.
-
Was Jerome Harrison waived?Were they talking about the fantasy football waiver wire maybe?
-
I sense an imposter, what is REALLY going on here?1. Brady Quinn never won the big game in college.
2. Brady Quinn fell in the draft because evaluators felt he lacked the accuracy on intermediate and deep throws. When Ted Ginn jr. a wr gets drafted by a team that desperately needs a QB, that should tell you something.
3. Brady Quinn held out and when he finally made it to camp, he didn't impress anybody to the extent that he was even considered to start.
4. The Browns could have unloaded Anderson after his pro bowl season, but didn't see enough in Quinn to let him go.
5. In his first full training camp with the Browns, Brady Quinn was unable to beat out Derek Anderson for the starting gig.
6. With no clear cut winner in this years QB competition, Brady Quinn gets the nod.
7. Brady Quinn gets pulled 2 and a half games into the season for Derek Anderson hoping it would give the team a spark.
I wanted to see what Brady Quinn could do this year. I really hoped he would step up as a leader and use his Football IQ to make some good decisions on the field. However, from what I have seen, and the fact he has been coached by NFL coaches for at least 5 years now, he doesn't possess the physical skills to play at this level. His footwork, his release, his accuracy.. terrible. At this point in the game he looks worse than Charlie Frye.
-
Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in.Does your mom know you're stealing her wireless web from the basement? I thimk you can stick the 10 second mark right up your ass.
?
-
Brady Quinn sucks and always has! Can we please put Derek Anderson back in.A while back, there was an incident where Brady and some buddies were calling people fags or something and some guy called the police. Remember that? Next there was the Shaun Smith incident where Brady got popped in the mouth. Maybe Brady is a cocky spoiled a hole? On this you tube video at around the 10 second mark, you can see Brady get an attitude and say "throw the ball". The video also shows his completion percentage is horrible.
Brady Quinn has been getting talked up for so long that I started to drink the kool aid myself. The only problem was Sunday rolled along and I was reminded how awkward of a QB he is. His arms look too big, his release looks slow and his accuracy looked terrible; especially on that backward pass/fumble he let loose. Yes, He looks great in the huddle and on the line of scrimmage, but once the ball was snapped he looked like poo. I am glad we finally get to see what Brady can do. I hope he steps up his game and proves he can play in this league, but I have not been impressed with him so far.
Finally, I am not that impressed with DA either, but Ive seen him at his best and he can really shine when he's hot. Of course when he sucks he sucks, but, It's hard to make a comparison at this point because we have yet to see Brady get hot. He is getting his chance, but I wonder how long of a leash he is really on if he stays cold..
-
hate to say it but mangini's silence = anderson starterI am going to fly my jet propelled backpack over camp tomorrow and I will take spy pictures with my super expensive state of the art camera. I will let you all know tomorrow the real deal..
-
Something hugeMan, What a let down.

-
Cuts! WTFAny of you guys remember having to get up and read the Monday paper to find out NFL transactions?
-
Cuts! WTFUH OH! This means Brady is going bye bye.. heh heh
-
QB Answer Coming SoonI wish Mangini would go ahead and end the drama. It's going to be a short leash anyhow as long as both QB's are on the roster. The only reason to keep both DA and BQ would be for injury sake. As far as everybody and all the experts thinking it's BQ, let me ask you guys this...How many experts thought Brady Quinn would go in the top 5 of the draft? Just about everybody. I wouldnt put too much stock in rumors.
I like BQ better than DA simply because I haven't seen him play. I I think BQ is a team player and a hard worker and wants to win. But I don't know if he is truly any better than DA. I would like to know before we trade him. I think that is why we keep Brady.
DA on the other hand makes some bonehead plays, is a natural Gunslinger, and can put up points in a flash. He is also a young guy with the potential to be a quality starter in the league. Our play calling and Wide receiver play didn't exactly help him last year. I can see our defense giving up a bunch of points this year. We are going to need to score a lot of points to keep up. It almost seems like DA gives us the best chance this year.
With the cost of contracts and all the internal politics going on, you just never know. I mean, Ratliff looks like hell, but if Mangini cuts him, he looks foolish on draft day. Did anybody see potential in Ratliff? I just want Mangini too make the best decisions for the team. He says that is what he will do. Let's see if he actually will.
-
Mangini. PICK A DAMN QB ALREADY!!!!HI guys,
Long time lurker. What time are the starting lineups announced? Has Mangini announced a starter for today's game?
Kid